Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by success.erven View Post
    Asus. Please do make a Windows 7 Drivers for our ROG G750, that would be much appreciated. God bless to all.
    Just for your info.... These forums are for user's only. Any Suggestions you need to bring to their attention you must do it on the Asus website. Sucks HUH?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by success.erven View Post
    Asus. Please do make a Windows 7 Drivers for our ROG G750, that would be much appreciated. God bless to all.
    Just for your info.... These forums are for user's only. Any Suggestions to Asus you need to bring to their attention you must do it on the Asus website not this website. Sucks HUH?

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by hozer View Post
    Just for your info.... These forums are for user's only. Any Suggestions to Asus you need to bring to their attention you must do it on the Asus website not this website. Sucks HUH?
    yes and they never reply. they probably use google translate to read our emails and understand nothing.

I have found all the correct drivers for Windows 7 but there is this erratic keyboard bug where it suddenly jumps and decides to type something else. other than that, I have found all the drivers but I can't live with that typing bug thus, I was forced to go back to Windows 8.1 which doesn't have that keyboard typing problem at all

New ROGer Array

guys if you don't like windows 8's UI you really should try Start8. it really saved me. anyway i would like the windows 7 drivers. (games still run a bit better on windows 7 and i have less problems connecting my phone via bluetooth and using the webcam wich fails on windows 8)

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

I had the same issue when i got my JH 2 days ago, i couldnt even access Computer !!!!, but now im fine with it, i had a thought to install win7, but not anymore, im enjoying some pretty games on Ulra settings LOL , just give it a shot and be patient, you will like it

New ROGer Array

I see this thread hasn't been updated in awhile. Just a quick edit, as someone who had frustrating issues with my G750JM and Win 8.1. I was unable to find Win 7 drivers from Asus when I purchased the laptop. I'm not sure when, but Windows 7 drivers are now available from the Asus Website. Hope this helps those who thought they were stuck with Win 8.

New ROGer Array

Okay lads, here is my Asus G750 JW running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. A pain to install and find all drivers but it is possible

Gyazo: http://gyazo.com/79279b55fc809958373b9764f8e9e2fd

New ROGer Array

Drivers for windows 7 g750jw

Quote Originally Posted by The Final Ep View Post
    Okay lads, here is my Asus G750 JW running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. A pain to install and find all drivers but it is possible

Gyazo: http://gyazo.com/79279b55fc809958373b9764f8e9e2fd
    \

do you mind share the drivers thanks.

New ROGer Array

Here is my experience: (It took a while to make it through all of the steps)

When I received the new laptop, it came with Win8 on the hard drive. I do not like Win8, I pulled the drive out and installed two drives that were in my previous laptop. (Win7 Pro).

I have been able to get the laptop running and the keys are now working. I used the processes (excluding the install of Win7 - since my drives were already formatted and the programs I needed were loaded there too.) outlined in the link below.

http://forum.maxgeeks.net/showthread.php?t=162

Everything is working great now.
    Good luck.

New ROGer Array

My apologies, I did not check the link before I posted it. It does not work any longer.

On the upside, I have upgraded to Win10, and the only thing that does not seem to work is the track pad.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4