cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750JH Release Date

pspkzar
Level 7
Hi, does anyone here know when will te G750JH be released? And whats its price?
47 REPLIES 47

X-ROG
Level 15
Available in August. Price will be announced by retailers.

August?

That's too bad for Asus.

Right now, you can purchase a Sager NP8270 at XoticPC with a Nvidia GTX 780M 4GB card, running on a Haswell i7-4700MQ for $1719.00 USD.

By delaying the G750 JH to August, Asus will probably lose sells to Sager, Alienware and MSI - all of which have gaming laptops with a GTX 780M.

Be aware though, that Alienware, and XoticPC are also having wait times/delays for when they willship them out, because of the limited stock of 780s.

Redd5 wrote:
August?

That's too bad for Asus.

Right now, you can purchase a Sager NP8270 at XoticPC with a Nvidia GTX 780M 4GB card, running on a Haswell i7-4700MQ for $1719.00 USD.

By delaying the G750 JH to August, Asus will probably lose sells to Sager, Alienware and MSI - all of which have gaming laptops with a GTX 780M.

Considering the coolling system offered in ASUS G Series Laptops is way beyond that of Sager, MSI & Alienware...customers will patiently wait because they know they won't be getting a lap heater when they get their hands on a 750JH

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Considering the coolling system offered in ASUS G Series Laptops is way beyond that of Sager, MSI & Alienware...customers will patiently wait because they know they won't be getting a lap heater when they get their hands on a 750JH

I would not lump Sager, MSI and Alienware together. While the high end MSI gaming laptop GT70 uses only a single fan for the gpu and cpu, the higher end Sagers and Alienwares use two or more dedicated fans for their gpus and cpus. And with the higher end Sager gaming laptops, you have easy access to the heatsinks/ fans for cleaning purposes. For example: at 29:50 minutes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnUThlPz3iE

While I have not seen any video of the heatsink/ fan system of the Asus G750 series, in the previous generation, the Asus G75, the customer had partial access to the heatsink/fan systems. In comparison, high end Sager cooling systems are totally accessible and thus much easier to clean.

G750JH has new Downloads, getting closer to release?

https://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/G750JH/#support_Download_36

Redd5 wrote:
I would not lump Sager, MSI and Alienware together. While the high end MSI gaming laptop GT70 uses only a single fan for the gpu and cpu, the higher end Sagers and Alienwares use two or more dedicated fans for their gpus and cpus. And with the higher end Sager gaming laptops, you have easy access to the heatsinks/ fans for cleaning purposes. For example: at 29:50 minutes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnUThlPz3iE

While I have not seen any video of the heatsink/ fan system of the Asus G750 series, in the previous generation, the Asus G75, the customer had partial access to the heatsink/fan systems. In comparison, high end Sager cooling systems are totally accessible and thus much easier to clean.

..and loud as hell. I had the clevo P150SM with Gtx 780m at home and gave it back after two days. The Clevo notebooks are powerful and cool but as loud as a hair dryer. Imo it is not possible to play a game without headset or while watching TV.
I'm still looking forward to the G750JH, hoping that it is cool and quiet..

news??????

bowserpunch
Level 7
I've been waiting months for the 750JH. Surely they can provide us a release date by now, as well as a price point.

I'm ready to buy at Amazon the second it becomes available!