Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Shut Up Stupid! Array DaemonCantor's Avatar

WarbNull, it's a good thing that you understood what I wrote but also take this thought...What if all Asus AMD buyers stopped all of a sudden buying Asus and purchased lets say Gigabyte just because they had some features that Asus put into their Intel Boards or the fact of like the UD7 has 4-Way CrossfireX(Yes you seen correct the UD7 has 4-Way 8x8x8x8 CrossfireX, Look it up) plus pretty much all of what the Crossfire V Formula-z has... All Asus would do is completely Drop all AMD Support and go totally Intel(Which is what I think they are doing anyway). The reason is clear..Example: it cost $100 USD to design Board X for Intel but it sells to the Retailer for $400 USD, Asus just made $300 USD per Board but if Board C (AMD cost $100 USD and they sell it to Retailers for only $250 USD then it isn't cost effective versus an Intel Board so out the door it goes! and AMD Fans/Users are S.O.L.

I should have followed my Gut Instinct back when I purchased the Asus Crosshair IV Formula but since I had know and used Asus for over 20years I trusted them. Hindsight is 20/20.

Once again folks this is my Personal Opinion and does not reflect on anybody else and if you don't like it, Oh Well, Opinions are like A**H**es, Every one has one!

Sincerely DaemonCantor

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

but .. but .. brotherDc .. 'if' you had done that 'we' never would have gotten to a.) gotten to know you
    b.) been privy to your many tech insights c.) seen any of your art, let alone your ROGnesses
    d.) you never could have won your CrossHair V e.) bring your flavor of roundness to the ROG table.

Everyone has one, not everyone is one, some are both .. all are Welcome. hahhahhaa UD ... hahhahaha.c.

Shut Up Stupid! Array DaemonCantor's Avatar

Thank You chrsplmr for the vote of confidence but unfortunately your the only one and btw are you calling me both??? Thank You for the Compliment! Also chrsplmr not everyone is welcome here and for proof look at all who had a Difference of Opinion and was Banned by a Certain Admin... or was miss-treated by the General Users/Mods/Admin's to the point they just left. No Wonder Customer Loyalty is at an all time Low. Unless they own Intel.

BUT as for what I stated the truth is in these postings as to what Asus thinks of AMD owners/Fans/The Poor Slobs that can't afford Intel(I'm one of the latter) because as you see my opinions have been up a while now and not a SINGLE comment from the Admins/Mods/Customer Loyalty gallery trying to prove me wrong.

Once again it looks like my opinion is valid and this is just my opinion so take it or leave it.

New ROGer Array

it is good to know that i am not the only one that wants to see more AMD gaming mobo with some of the same features that the ROG intel mobos have.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3