cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image processing error and, handbrakeCLI.exe failure!

KPRage
Level 10
Hey guys,

I tried running RealBench v1.051 and, first time it ran properly (at least the image processing was successful!) till the handbrakeCLI.exe stopped working error came. From then on, even the image processing is failing. The screenshot attached below:

I did a Stress test and, it worked fine without any crash! As of now, my CPU volt is 1.170. Tried the following:
- When the error occurred the firs time, my GPU was over clocked to 850/1200. I thought this might've been the cause for the issue;
- I reset the GPU to default factory clock and, ran the bench. However, it keeps failing from then on.

Any help to get it work is much appreciated!

Cheers,
KP
CPU: Intel i5 3570k OC'd to 4.6GHz @1.170V; Mobo: MVG; GPU: Zotac 1070 mini OC'd to +210MHz/+205MHz; Memory: 8GB (2X4GB dual channel) Corsair Vengeance 1333Mhz 9-10-9-T2; SSD: Samsung 840 pro; HDD: 1TB WD Green 6Gbps; PSU: Corsair GS 600w; Case: Bitfenix Merc Alpha:Hybrid Octane in progress; Cooler: Corsair H80 closed loop cooling @ high profile;

Pre & Post Build Guide

A lot of epic FAIL videos are made before one epic WIN video is made 🙂
32 REPLIES 32

HiVizMan
Level 40
I suggest downloading again and place the folder in a different location, use the document folder for example.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

KPRage
Level 10
Thanks for the quick reply mate.. Downloading it again.. 🙂
CPU: Intel i5 3570k OC'd to 4.6GHz @1.170V; Mobo: MVG; GPU: Zotac 1070 mini OC'd to +210MHz/+205MHz; Memory: 8GB (2X4GB dual channel) Corsair Vengeance 1333Mhz 9-10-9-T2; SSD: Samsung 840 pro; HDD: 1TB WD Green 6Gbps; PSU: Corsair GS 600w; Case: Bitfenix Merc Alpha:Hybrid Octane in progress; Cooler: Corsair H80 closed loop cooling @ high profile;

Pre & Post Build Guide

KPRage
Level 10
Hey guys.. Still getting the same error! This time even the multitasking failed even though the log says its ok!:( Below is a screenshot of it:

Thanks,
KP

Pre & Post Build Guide

HiVizMan
Level 40
Shoot a pm to Nodens please link him to the thread or tell him what is happening.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Praz
Level 13
Does RealBench complete with all stock settings?

Praz wrote:
Does RealBench complete with all stock settings?

Will try it in sometime.

Nodens: In that case, shouldn't the stress test fail? I ran it twice. Once with run count = 1. The second with run count 3:

I also ran Aida and, OCCT for 20 mins. It seems to be pretty much stable! However, I have not ran any Graphics test. Should it matter? Since RB fails even when I have default factory setting for the GPU!

Also, can you please give the md5 checksum of the rar file for verifying the completeness of the download? If the stress test works and, the others fail, does it still mean system is unstable? If so, can you please explain?

Thanks,
KP

Pre & Post Build Guide

maximiza
Level 11
i was getting the image error, but i was over 5.0 on processor, i assumed it was my overclock, now i wounder .

HiVizMan
Level 40
I had it too for a while on a test OS and then did a fresh install for benching with and it was gone.

Nodens
Level 16
When RealBench gives an error with 0 score it means that the subprogram failed to either start, run or exit gracefully. Before the addition of this error handling in code, this would produce a huge score for those tests.

This is system instability related (assuming RB files are not corrupt in the first place but if they are, it also points to system instability).

Either your overclocking is not stable or the OS installation/Realbench is corrupted.

So I'll second Praz's question.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.