cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amd

serenity2k
Level 7
:cool: i was surfing and i found somting that i wanted to share

but i dont know if its safe or if its a big gain but ill share it and let u guys give me feed back

http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=78490

hav a super day
30 REPLIES 30

kkn
Level 14
and your system is working good mister??

serenity2k
Level 7
yeh my system is runing like a dream 🙂 core temp at 10 c

cpu temp at 28 c so its all good 🙂

serenity2k wrote:
yeh my system is runing like a dream 🙂 core temp at 10 c

cpu temp at 28 c so its all good 🙂

And how you're cooling your CPU? You know that air- and water-cooling can not go below the ambient temp, right? Or you have placed your system in the fridge? 🙂

Zka17 wrote:
And how you're cooling your CPU? You know that air- and water-cooling can not go below the ambient temp, right? Or you have placed your system in the fridge? 🙂

ambient outside

serenity2k wrote:
ambient outside

And that is below 10C? Or an another approach... how do you think is possible to have 28C on the CPU and 10C on the cores?

(I'm not trying to mess up with you, just attract your attention about an important AMD temp thing)

Zka17 wrote:
And that is below 10C? Or an another approach... how do you think is possible to have 28C on the CPU and 10C on the cores?

(I'm not trying to mess up with you, just attract your attention about an important AMD temp thing)
if u look her u se what am talking about 🙂 sory if its miss info21778

serenity2k wrote:
if u look her u se what am talking about 🙂 sory if its miss info

Your attachment link is dead mate.

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Your attachment link is dead mate.

now it is mate 🙂

chrsplmr
Level 18
Personally I don't trust anything I didn't read here (in the this forum). I'm glad you brought it to our attention.
I'll wait until HiViz or one of the other SuperClockers reviews the page and gives their opinion, then I
will know what 'I' think.c.