cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Asus should make.

Cygnitr0n
Level 10
Hello Asus and ROG fanatics!

First, I'm glad to hear the mITX has made an Impact on the Computex 2013!!
I was suprised that they listned to us enthousiasts!

So with that saying I have jet again a suggestion to Asus! *so please read*

After all the products and innovation that Asus has been doing I really felt to tell my idea. The line-up with Asus ROG is great! We as enthousiasts can speak for that. But there are "holes" missing in this product line.
Now we have the best Videocards, Motherboards and even soundcards! But hey Asus, do we miss something here?

My idea is to tell you all that I really miss the CPU cooling! Asus has a lot of innovative Fan's coming along, thanks to the GTX670 Mini. Why don't use it for making the best CPU cooling product? This would be something for a whole new kind of product line. This is what's missing in our ROG build nowadays. This is what I want. And I hope there would be enthousiast that backup this Idea.

Asus should try to make for example a hybrid CPU cooler or a CPU cooler with the new GTX670 Mini Fan! It would be silent and it would be great. Not just for ROG but for the normal Asus brand also.

Who wouldn't love a Monster CPU Cooler ROG style! You Asus, got so much technologie and love in making the best products. So I hope I did planted an Idea into your heads. It helped on the making of the Impact. Now it's time fore making the cool, cooler!

It would be just the thing that I need! :cool:
6 REPLIES 6

kkn
Level 14
theres a new card coming out witch is hybrid, either air or water you choose.
but when its coming out i dont know.

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?33357-ROG-GTX-770-Poseidon&country=&status=

Cygnitr0n
Level 10
But that is what I ment. But then for CPU. That would be great.

They should make a TUF mitx motherboard to finish off the Mitx family lineup

I agree there is tons more ASUS can get into. Sure they can add something like a direct contact cpu cooler to the mix, but honestly ASUS focuses on hardware development and parts for what they create. Example is there GPU cards. they developed their line of pre Overclocked card and then thus creating there DC2 cooling heat sink. later on they ended up developing a new fan idea. All because they developed a tiny PCB big GPU card, and it needed a single fan cooling solution.

Basically what im trying to get at here is, ASUS develops things involving the Hardware they make. ie: GPU SoundCard, Motherboards, their RAIDR card. for each hardware they make they design every part needed for it. when it comes to the market of CPU coolers, well, they simply don't make the intel or amd processor so why would they make the cooler for it... it is a vast market filled with competition already.

Don't get me wrong, would be cool to see ASUS excel in yet another market region, but chances are it will be something hardware based first. Almost say RAM for instance, as they did finish developing their RAIDR card witch essential is a massive amount of ram used as memory.

anywho that is all.
Thank you for reading my point of view.
Markes12344
My Rig Title : The in Home Satellite
MOBO: ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz 1.1V
Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance kit @ 1600MHz 7-8-8-24
OS Hard Drive: 2x240GB Corsair GS SATA.III @ RAID0
Graphics Card: ASUS GTX770/DCII/OC/2GD5
PSU: Cooler Master 1000watt Semi Modular

TotalONE
Level 7
They should really make G series laptop upgradable... like alienware.

markes12344
Level 7
like a plug n play cpu and gpu?
My Rig Title : The in Home Satellite
MOBO: ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz 1.1V
Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance kit @ 1600MHz 7-8-8-24
OS Hard Drive: 2x240GB Corsair GS SATA.III @ RAID0
Graphics Card: ASUS GTX770/DCII/OC/2GD5
PSU: Cooler Master 1000watt Semi Modular