Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: sonic radar

ROG Member Array

Hello Raja , I have been keeping my eyes on a few of threads this being one because also own a Phoebus, and a few other ROG components which may i might add are at a Price point which every components should be as described and advertised which hasnt been the case lately I also own a Maximus VI Extreme. And i understand nothing is perfect and it takes time to solve issues of any degree. But a lack of support and at least keepig us the end users informed about the situation and progress is quite alarming. I live in California, USA and would like to know how the progress is going as im sure alot of people are as well. Thank You in advance for taking the time to read and respond to this post

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Beta driver is being tested (I am trying it out). Do not have a public ETA right now.

As you are in contact with component support as seen here, I'd give them a ring again if you want more info on public release schedule:

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...l=1#post317703

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    Beta drive is being tested (I am trying it out). Do not have a public ETA right now.

As you are in contact with component support as seen here, I'd give them a ring again if you want more info on public release schedule:

Plz. Can you upload it ? I understand what is beta and what it do, no complain about. I want try sonic radar, i did not get wth MVIE :/

No can do, sorry. Plus I am not sure yet if this beta will have the sonic radar feature (as the beta I am testing does not have it). Might be a future release and not this one.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    Beta drive is being tested (I am trying it out). Do not have a public ETA right now.

Yeah i forgot to mention the dude sounded clueless about it as if he was making a wild guess. So i will assume we wont be getting any update for a while. Shame but thats why ill never shop ASUS anymore Dang I had a feeling i should have went with the STX instead.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by xfiniti64 View Post
    Plz. Can you upload it ? I understand what is beta and what it do, no complain about. I want try sonic radar, i did not get wth MVIE :/
    By the way Xfiniti64, Im in the same boat as you also have the MVIE and Phoebus I doubt well ever get the sonic radar mean look at the support so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Illus101086 View Post
    Yeah i forgot to mention the dude sounded clueless about it as if he was making a wild guess. So i will assume we wont be getting any update for a while. Shame but thats why ill never shop ASUS anymore Dang I had a feeling i should have went with the STX instead.

Hmm,I don't think he was guessing considering I got the beta this week.

ROG Member Array

Hello Raja, hadn one question for you, is the sonic radar for the phoebus just rumors, been scraped or work in progress?

It is coming. I have a new beta driver to test this week. Not sure on public release date yet - we're ironing out some more stuff.

ROG Member Array

Sweet, thanks for the info really do appreciate it. I had a cpl of weeks down time cause of a move and just installed the new 8.1 drivers and so far no issues.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast