cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tools, Tips, and Things I Should Know Regarding My Asus G75VX?

mrdalts
Level 7
Tell me everything I should know and download and install or do to take care of my laptop. This forum has only made me paranoid about my system dying (THAT CAN'T HAPPEN). I have the 3 year warranty from Best Buy and whatever warranty came with the machine. I have a nice backpack that fits this beast and I ALWAYS shut off completely when putting it in my bag. I want to know what to do to avoid any mishaps with the laptop. I don't and won't overclock or install another OS or fidangle with and internal parts (besides maybe a RAM and another HDD upgrade). So tell me what I should know or what tools to install or what to do to avoid anything happening to my baby girl. I need her for college and work! 🙂 Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2

Clintlgm
Level 14
Step One Read the sickies at the top of this forum
Step 2 install Hwinfo64,
Step 3 Run Furmark to insure that your GPU has a good pasting
Step 3 Run any good Burn in program to insure your CPU has a good pasting and memory are all good
Step 4 Run any good Benchmark program
Its best to find out if your having any problem early on before you install a lot of software. If everything is good enjoy your New NB
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Pitcher1
Level 9
you careful to take care your laptop, you know machine, we don;t know where it will broke, i think if you are not fall down, OC, install a lot of games, apps, i think it can be using long time.