cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a heads up .. I saw this.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Don't know if this is anything. I had never seen it before .. anywhere. Thought I would
post it for a look see and/or correction if needed.
While 'surf'n' the forum I clicked 'reply with a quote' on a thread and this appeared.
I clicked ok and the second appeared. I clicked ok again and the last appeared and and page
just sat there with the cursor spinning. I refreshed the page and re-clicked 'reply with a quote' and all
worked as expected ..

just say'n. thnx.c.
11 REPLIES 11

Retired
Not applicable
Back to the hacking again C?

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
I get that a lot tbh Chris, usually when the Forums are a lot slower for me than normal...dunno why it happens...mostly when i'm leaving a thread.

Retired
Not applicable
Cccc...........-->

chrsplmr
Level 18
hahhaha .. I beat every corner of the gym 20 years ago .. and any pup that walked in if they cared to dare.
(training, not violence, hit'n me was a waste of breath) .. 'I'll take that bet but ur gonna regret it ...' hahhahaha .c.

Retired
Not applicable
I blame the twilight for making that photo.. ;o)

Yes, up here in the North, i still hear rumors about Tank-Top Palmer, is it true they had to widen to doors in the WC (golds), you got stuck once, and couldnt get out?

Retired
Not applicable
Golds gym= Scraggys Gym

chrsplmr
Level 18
brother .. i dont like to brag of such things but we had a little celebration at my gym when my measurement around
my shoulders exceeded my height .. 72" .. by 2" .. hahhaa and those that were there can testify that is the GOD's honest truth.
I had to quit training quads because I couldn't walk up steps straight without yanking my ROG's behind me almost
dropping me to my knees .. 44" .. my biceps, neck and calves were all 26" and chest 61" ... I 'was' 5'10" .. I am now
5'8" .. due to the collapse of 4 discs .. thats right crushed .. bone to bone .. diabetes sucks.
but add a little adrenal rage and my boys will tell ya .. I go from 0 to ... ummmm OC ROG'd straight away .. ahhahhaa @ 360lbs I can be quit a handful .. hahha .. but I prefer the teddy part of the bear unless
provoked...

thanks for the trip down yesterday lane bro .. a little depressing .. but I drop to my knees everyday and thank GOD
for what was and anything I am for today.c.

ps .. i still find doors and hallways i must enter or walk down sideways ... hahhahaa
and chairs ?? forget about it .. most are made for 200lbs .. I crush'm like they are free.

stuck ??? hahahhaa no but i have paid for a few things that got ... ummm .. broken.hehe.c.

Menthol
Level 14
Sorry to hear about the diabetes that's ruff stuff to deal with but sounds like you have a good attitude about life, some people don't learn how to do that.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Menthol my friend, you said a mouthful there.
Once we accept that we are actually mortal and discover the simple joy of just being alive the rest of the day is a bonus in laughter.
We should never lose the dancing glee in the child's eyes of the days possibilities. Many forget to be grateful they were granted
their last breath and therefore miss the blessing that the next one will bring. imho.

I laugh as loud and as much as I can everyday in the simple realization that I am not getting out of this alive anyway.
Winning that battle of the foe in the mirror is to never be defeated by an other adversary and I find no joy in schadenfreude. hahaha.c.