cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In game GPU/VRAM clock speed monitoring?

powruser
Level 7
Greetings. May be a stupid question here, but is there a way to have an IN-GAME overlay to monitor GPU/VRAM clock speeds? I want to see how high my GPU boost clock is. I looked at the hotkeys settings and it has options for show main window and show monitor window, but I believe that is only while on the desktop, it doesn't do anything in-game. Thanks in advance!
4 REPLIES 4

HiVizMan
Level 40
Ingame I do not know for sure.

But I do have a way for you to check after the session is ended.

In GPUZ there is a monitoring section and you can enable logging to file. Now I use that to see how my benchmarks go and what kind of stress and strain is being created at particular points.

Hope that helps.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Ingame I do not know for sure.

But I do have a way for you to check after the session is ended.

In GPUZ there is a monitoring section and you can enable logging to file. Now I use that to see how my benchmarks go and what kind of stress and strain is being created at particular points.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the help HiViz!

HiVizMan
Level 40
Dude I did some playing around and found a way.

If you use Afterburner you can have all those things show as an overlay.

Packaged with AB is RivaTuner OSD Server.

To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

B0UJI
Level 7
Yah I use afterburner OSD and get all those stats in-game. I also use HWINFO64 and have system RAM usage and CPU temp/core usage displayed as well.