cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proud Owner Of A New Machine.

Loafy
Level 7
Well I have gladly picked myself up a G75VW now I am having some screen flicker issues on some dark backgrounds in....

War-Thunder
DayZ
And a couple other spots in Skyrim when its loading

I'm not sure which is going to do what but I have already installed the latest graphics drivers for the 660m but I am still having the problem. Maybe I should get beta drivers....? I was searching around and I could have a refresh-rate problem somewhere!

This laptop is crazy.powerful

I luv it dearly
5 REPLIES 5

GottiBoi55
Level 10
Have you updated your BIOS yet from the shipped BIOS yet?
They updated the VBIOS on the second v210 BIOS. (fixed some bugs there)
Just make sure you update BIOS with EZ-FLASH in the BIOS, and not with WinFlash.
You will get better results that way.
GottiBoi55
Asus
G750JZ-DS71 Windows 10 Pro (x64)
Intel® Core™ i7 4700HQ (2.40GHz)
Samsung
24GB Memory DDR3 1600 MHz SDRAM
SanDisk
M.2 SSD 2x128GB in Raid 0 / WD-HGST-1TB HDD 7500-RPM
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM
Second Monitor: Shar
p Aquos 32"

Pitcher1
Level 9
if you use asus release driver and download from asus support site, is problem happen again?

Sadler13
Level 9
Loafy ,
I also have the same G75 with the 660m, I used to get all my drivers for my gpu from asus (early last year) but
I just went right to NVidia GeForce and downloaded their updater and use the updater through them for all the updates.
You might want to try that....
Just delete your current drives and do a fresh install with their updater.
G751JY-DH71|| G75VW || Intel Core i7-4710HQ (2.5GHz || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M 4GB || |NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M 3GB || 1 TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive, 256 GB Solid-State Drive (PCIEG2) || Intel Core i7-4710HQ (2.5GHz

Loafy
Level 7
Very cool getting the bios update right now 😄 And then the video drivers.. 🙂 Thanks for the help! I might look into getting a quality protective decal to cover the whole thing...I've never owned such a cool looking laptop and it can play any game that is out there...within reason