cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G75VX Screen Fault

BakinPacman
Level 7
Hi i purchased my laptop back in February and i have noticed this screen defect which appear sometime in the past few days. It is easiest to see when you have the display set to a brown or grey coloring. There does not appear to be any physical scratch etc when feeling the spot the problem is located on.

I have attached an image to show you what i mean. It looks as if the screen is stuck to the pixels or something.

3 REPLIES 3

Gumwars
Level 8
Your screen appears to be cracked. That's a pressure "pinch" where the outer plastic of the screen is pressing down on the LCD. At least, that's what it looks like to me...

Pitcher1
Level 9
is it always happend this place? i think it is not color problem, it seem like pannel problem.

bignazpwns
Level 11
I seen this before. Feel it, Is it hot or warmer then the other areas? If so RMA it pretty soon because i seen them cause major issues to the point of shorting stuff out.

Also feel behind it on the lid of the laptop. Since the lid on the G75's is about 6inch's thick "yeah i know its not but its super thick vs other systems" you might not feel it but if it's the problem i think it is on the laptop i seen it the lid was getting warm behind it to.