cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still want to try this.

HiVizMan
Level 40

I used to jump quite a bit when I was in my twenties and early thirties but this is taking that to a way new level. So would love to try this just do not think they make fly suites my size 😄

Been following Jeb and some of the other guys for a couple of years now. This is the 2013 edit.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.
30 REPLIES 30

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
I've spent my whole life making sure I don't fall off mountains....this would be like against my religion...and jumping from a perfectly serviceable aircraft...noooo

But I'll raise a vodka red bull to those that do....and send a Valium to their mothers 😉

HiVizMan
Level 40
The funny thing is I have a bit of vertigo too, only when I am on a building or ladder. Never once felt that when on a plane or out side of the plane. 🙂 Always wondered why that was like that.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
The funny thing is I have a bit of vertigo too, only when I am on a building or ladder. Never once felt that when on a plane or out side of the plane. 🙂 Always wondered why that was like that.

I hear you there HiViz, I'm scared sh**less on ladders, but thats the only time it happens to me.
Would love to try a wing suit, had a few jumps in my younger years too 🙂

Zka17
Level 16
Flying is very cool! :cool:

I was flying those things you can see in that video from 4:01... 🙂 don't know the english name of them...

HiVizMan
Level 40
Microlight. Yeah they are great, can recall once I was over the sea on one and my mobile went off. I was so peeved to have my day out disturbed I accidental on purpose tossed my phone into the sea. But only after accepting the call.... 🙂 Wonder if whoever it was who phoned thought I had fallen into the sea.

GlazingFire
Level 7
@Zkal17 The only flying that I ever did was on Jane's Combat Stimulation : USAF and Tom Clancy's HAWX 2, and about jumping I don't think I have the courage to jump even though it seems fun real fun.

ganji
Level 13
It looks more and more metal every time i watch those vid's. Fairplay to those that chuck themselve's out of plane's but no way could i do it.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yeah ladders is my worst.

OK after thinking about it I have decided I am going to be signing up and doing this - summer is here and the temps are hot and little likelihood of rain.

http://www.freefalluniversity.co.uk/advanced-freefall/birdman-wingsuit/

The Hivizman is going to be doing some falling from a plane in the next few weeks.

BLOODCHILLER
Level 7
Hehe i could never do that flying stunts , awesome hobie tho