cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

newbie needs help

k1234
Level 7
Hi im looking to build a case these are the quick designs i came up with

on the front will be a custom button to turn the pc on and the bluray drive ,the top and bottom parts witth be slighting in a bit to give the idea they slightly sunken in to the case and i was thinking of puting a few strip lights around the top and bottom parts to give an effect

hope this pictures give people a rough idea of what i want to build and if anone can give me some help on building it i have all things like mobo mounting plate with rear card plate, the HDD mounting plate and the CD/DVD mounting plate etc , i just want to build a case that when friends see it theyre like wow thats smart ,and as a newbie to case building i could do with all the help possible ,so if anyone who has knowlage of this stuff could help it would be amazing .im also thinking of puting the motherboard on the bottom panel and having on of the side panels act as a gateway of accessing the inside of the pc . Hope use can help thanks

Also if i was to go down a wood option whats thickness in mm should the wood possibly plywood be ?
0 REPLIES 0