Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

LOL, you don't want a Titan in SLI with a GTX670... the system will run at the lowest card's speed... also, you perhaps don't need a PhysX card with either the Titan or GTX670... you can set it up, but there are few applications where you feel the difference...

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Masterbobo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zka17 View Post
    Are you sure about this ^^^, Masterbobo? The Titans are real beasts, so powerful that haven't meet yet before...

If you have the budget for one, definitely get a Titan! When you use 2x GTX670s, the performance won't be double of one... but they will consume a lot juice and will produce a lot of heat...
    not SURE lol but im pretty sure it'll be up there. I was doubtful about my tri-sli but to my surprise they keep up with 680s and 770 easily even outperform them give or take. There hasn't been that many bench-offs but 2 way sli scales VERY well, almost double I would say 80%-ish? give or take. 3-way sli gets trickier, you need LOOOOTS of cpu horsepower to not bottleneck 3-ways hence why im running older gen cards with a newer gen cpu so I don't think I have much of a bottle neck on my system, I hope lol

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Masterbobo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Walkan View Post
    I haven't purchased the card yet. I keep shuffling possibilities. What about using the TITAN as main graphics card and the GTX670 for PhisX setting it in Nvidia Control panel using a SLI? I read that is no longer required to use the same GPUs to make that. It's that a possibility? Will I get better performance than just the TITAN alone?

Right now, the second GTX670 wins the TITAN for 70% vs 30%. If its possible the SLI I will seriously reconsider the possibility of changing my mind.
    Physics cards are pretty much pointless imo, your better off selling the card are retaining some of the money towards another upgrade.

That being said, the only upgrade in your path should be a SLI, cause both the titan and the 670 are both dx11 so you would get all the horsepower in the world without dishing out a grand. 670s will scale like a champ!
    Last edited by Masterbobo; 07-10-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3