cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sabertooth Z77 no IGPU only PCIE display

YAHIRALEJANDRO
Level 7
Hello guys, I have a problem with the HDMI display.

When I connect my GPU it works well, but when I put the IGPU as my primary display, it shows nothing on the screen.

I tried to set IGPU as primary then removed the GPU but still don't work. I even tried to enable multimonitor, set it to auto and everything...

My GPU is not working well, so, I have to enable the onboard display devices in order to use my computer.

So, why ASUS comes with an HDMI port if I have to use a graphic card?

Here's a vid: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmi1H4VnKTo‎

Thank you guys!
12 REPLIES 12

Chino
Level 15
Welcome to the ROG forums, Yahir.

Can you please list your complete system specs for us as detailed as possible. Thanks.

Chino wrote:
Welcome to the ROG forums, Yahir.

Can you please list your complete system specs for us as detailed as possible. Thanks.

i7 3770k
Kingston RAM 4GB 1333mhz
Coolermaster Extreme2 650W
And the GPU, Nvidia Zogis 1GB, but It is an old one, I can't even remember the name... sorry.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Connect the HDMI to the Motherboard.

Remove the graphic cards.

Clear CMOS on your motherboard.

Boot to BIOS and make adjustments as needed.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Connect the HDMI to the Motherboard.

Remove the graphic cards.

Clear CMOS on your motherboard.

Boot to BIOS and make adjustments as needed.

I've already done this, but when I boot with the HDMI I got no display, so I can't adjust the BIOS.

Thank you.

Praz
Level 13
What are you using for a monitor?

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yip that is the next question, and could you please try a different HDMI cable preferably one that is 1.3 compatible.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Sorry for not posting it, it's a Asus VS247H-P.

I will try to change the cable.

Thank you.

Chino
Level 15
See if you're using the latest BIOS. If not, download it at the Asus website and flash your BIOS using the EZ Flash Utility.

Chino wrote:
See if you're using the latest BIOS. If not, download it at the Asus website and flash your BIOS using the EZ Flash Utility.

Yes, I've already updated to the last BIOS available.
Thank you.