cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove desktop gadget from ai suite 3 on windows 8 ?

Hawat
Level 7
Hello, I have just installed ai suite 3 that came with the extreme vi motherboard on windows 8 but it has installed an annoying desktop gadget that I m not planning to use at the bottom right of the screen.
I have tried to look in the various tab but couldnt find an option to disable this, is there anyway to remove this gadget without uninstalling the suite?
15 REPLIES 15

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Hover your mouse of the gadget and look for a small black x that should show up, when you see it, click it and say goodbye to it 🙂

When I hover my mouse cursor over it, there is just this thing appearing, I don't see an x on it unfortunately, right clicking it doesn't seem to have any effect either. With left click, I can just drag that thing around if I hold that left mouse button.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Use the remove AISuiteIII tool found in my sig.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I would like to just remove/disable the gadget not the suite.

HiVizMan wrote:
Use the remove AISuiteIII tool found in my sig.

Best advice!!! Dont install or uninstall if you can.
Its no secret that I am not a fan of AI sweet. Too many reliable ways to do the same thing without worries.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

HiVizMan
Level 40
Ah my apologies. I tend to just remove it completely.

Consider this a free bump in that case. 🙂
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Racerman
Level 7
Anyone who have come up with some idea ? i dont have any x to delete this annoying thingy either........

Right click the AI Suite III icon in the system tray and uncheck "Asus Mini Bar"

branndonw wrote:
Right click the AI Suite III icon in the system tray and uncheck "Asus Mini Bar"

Thanks!
I have been searching all over for how to do that.