Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Hi there LoneWolf121188, from across the pond.

I am with you on the explanation from ASUS or more to the point the lack of any sort of explanation or comment at all!!!
    I have used ASUS board and GPU’s since the P45 chipset and have always been delighted with quality and performance; in fact they have quite often exceeded my expectations. My P45 Deluxe, my MAXIMUS 4 GENE-Z and others I could name have been nothing short of outstanding. I still have many of them boxed up safely for a future play when I fancy delving into my PC building past. More recently I owned an M5G that I gave to my grandson and that is an epic board (I still have an M5Forumal that my wife and kids use. But we move onto that insult of a board called the M6G, which has to be just the worst ASUS product I have ever bought. The ASUS Haswell range had so much build-up, exception and hype but just has delivered so much disappointment; if you read the threads this disappointment i not just isolated to teh M6G as there seems to be problems with all their first issue boards across the Haswell range. If my M6G were a car it would have been in the garage more than on the road, or part of a product recall by now or been in car crash due to faults!!!

I just can’t believe from how high ASUS has crapped on it loyal fan base. They should do the right thing and tell retailers worldwide to recall all M6G sold against the specific faulty batch numbers, which by now (and with so much negative feedback) they must know. I could have more respect for them if they just put a generic message up and said check batch number so and so if you have one RMA to us or your supplier, who will be expecting your call. I just don’t believe they don’t know which boards have been supplied that are plainly crap. But commercial pressure and the desire to make buck or two out of anyone, even those most loyal to you is nothing new. I know I could RMA mine but my retailer would be looking for a reason to reject it and then charge me the privilege of saying it is fine, so why bother.

My G1 Sniper M5 is proving to be a cracking little board but it isn’t the black and red I love; but that said its performance from new and out of the box has been awesome in comparison to the junk I have boxed back up and dumped in my spare bedroom. As for a use for the one I own? It is too big to be used a paper weight and not man enough to be or doorstop during our UK heatwave so I am just plain (or should that be pain) out of ideas (lol).

Anyway, rant over. I hope you get your sorted out soon my friend.

ROG Member Array

Thank you to all the people that have shared similar stories. Agreed, an explanation from ASUS is overdue. Can a mod or ASUS employee provide any sort of information or update?

ROG Member Array

I would have gone with another board but there are very few pleasing mATX boards out there on the market right now unfortunately =/

ROG Enthusiast Array

Asus? Anyone? Can we get an update on what's going on? If newegg isn't back in stock by Wednesday, I'm buying a Gigabyte Sniper M5.

ROG Member Array

SCAN didn’t get their delivery of M6G on 19th July

No one I guess will be surprised to learn that SCAN (a UK retailer) didn’t get their delivery of M6G on 19th July as they had been publishing on their product web page this week. They are now listing the M6G as item overdue since 19th July.

I think it is obvious that ASUS aren’t going to tell us what is going with that joke of a mother board know as the M6G, or they would have done so by now.

It is obvious to those of us who bought the first release M6G board that ASUS released a faulty product into the market place. But based on their lack of comment on this product I think they did this knowing it was faulty and with one objective in mind, to make a profit. In doing this they have also crapped on their most loyal fans.

It sort of makes me feel warm inside to realise that ASUS have shown that commercially they are no different to any other IT Company that would launch a faulty product line just to put profit before customers loyal (I say this because ASUS knows it will always be their most loyal customers who will buy early). It goes to show that as consumers we must be mindful of that legal saying “caveat emptor” when making our purchasing decisions.
    Last edited by fakedogwalker; 07-20-2013 at 07:03 PM.

ROG Member Array

Still out of stock everywhere =/ At this point may just pick up another mATX....

ROG Member Array

I remember seeing it available on amazon and tigerdirect last week, were it still out of stock on newegg?

ROG Member Array

Hasn't been in stock at newegg or Amazon. I've had orders for both waiting....if they had some and then shipped them out right away due to other people in front of me having pre-orders...well.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Feklar PC Specs
    Feklar PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XIII Apex
    Processori9 11900k
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL Trident Z Royal F4-3600C15D-16GTRS
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 ULTRA w/ Ek Waterblock
    MonitorLG38gl950g
    Storage #1Samsung 870 Evo 2TB
    Storage #2850 Evo 1TB and 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cooling
    CasePhanteks Enthoo 719
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2
    Keyboard Logitech G513 Carbon
    Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
    Headset Ultrasone Pro 750
    Headset/Speakers Schiit Gungnir DAC w/Violectric V100 Headphone Amp
    OS Windows 10 Professional
    Accessory #1 Mo-Ra 3 Pro 4x180 Radiator
    Accessory #2 Koolance Fittings and QDC's
    Accessory #3 Tech N CPU block w/EVGA Hydro Copper GPU block

i9 11900k + Asus Maximus XIII Apex + EVGA RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 ULTRA
    Trident Z Royal F4-3600C15D-16GTRS + Samsung 870 Pro SSD, EVO 1TB, EVO 2TB
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Power Supply + Phanteks Enthoo 719 case
    Ek Magnitude CPU block, Ek GPU block
    Koolance Fittings and QDC's + Mo-Ra 3 Pro 4x180 Radiator
    LG 38GL950G Monitor +
    Windows 10 Pro

ROG Enthusiast Array

Just ordered one at Newegg, one day before my cutoff of going to Gigabyte. Hopefully this one works better than the last one!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast