cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maximus iv-z arrived doa ...wheres my replacement

MinTock
Level 7
So ive had to rma the mobo at my expense ($42.00) ....that putts me at over $400 investment. I want to like this company but i feel ive just been jerked around. Cross shipping was not an option since the board was out of stock three weeks ago...they promised on the phone that it would be processed within 48 hours. Ive talked to support three times now since my mobo has been sitting on their dock for a WEEK!! still no replies!!!
regards MinTock
19 REPLIES 19

chrsplmr
Level 18
$42 to ship a motherboard... wha???
Who promised? Who's dock?
Who did U buy it from? No replacements? or rma asus?
This will get sorted out, it always does.c.

MinTock
Level 7
yes 42 bucks for shipping and box. i bought it at amazon, and sent an rma to asus. They said i was eligible for a cross ship however were out of stock. it was delivered on monday aug 8th and has not been processed yet. ive talked to support three times ...the last i spoke to asus was on wed the 10th his name was moses and he sent a email down to shipping and receiving to expedite the process... im irked that i went for a new company for me and it has not been a fun experience.
regards MinTock

MinTock wrote:
yes 42 bucks for shipping and box. i bought it at amazon, and sent an rma to asus. They said i was eligible for a cross ship however were out of stock. it was delivered on monday aug 8th and has not been processed yet. ive talked to support three times ...the last i spoke to asus was on wed the 10th his name was moses and he sent a email down to shipping and receiving to expedite the process... im irked that i went for a new company for me and it has not been a fun experience.
regards MinTock

Hi,

PM me your RMA number and details and I will look into this.

-Raja

its tuesday night and yet nothing from asus ...they have not processed the package yet.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Sorry to hear that..
best of luck...hope this
gets resolved.

Hang in there...c.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Did you PM Raja, as asked?
The @Asus guys dont play here.
If they say they will do something..
...well.c.

yes i sent raja a pm ....i hope this is just a freak occurrence, and they find my mobo. the tracking number says the package was delivered on the 8th.

Raja
Level 13
The motherboard is with the RMA dept and the RMA is being processed (I received confirmation last night). I work in the UK so was not able to respond until this morning as to a X-ship (ship out without checking the other board first) which I have done. Hold tight please.

We will also be testing the return board to see what is wrong.

-Raja

thank you raja...at least i know they have the board..lol lets hope this goes a little smoother from now on.
regards mintock