cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External speakers

Bundy_Drop_Bear
Level 9
Give that the G75 has sound problems and VOLUME problems, i was wondering if anyone has found any decent looking external USB speaker that have their own volume control the can increase the volume of the laptop sound.

If so please post a link to where you got them and evn a picture/video of the working, showing the difference in volume.

PS: I have tried all the volume tweaks on these forums and none i repeat none have had any impact on the volume coming out of my speakers, so don't bother suggesting any of the related topics/guides on this matter.
11 REPLIES 11

dogfart
Level 7
Bundy_Drop_Bear wrote:
Give that the G75 has sound problems and VOLUME problems, i was wondering if anyone has found any decent looking external USB speaker that have their own volume control the can increase the volume of the laptop sound.

If so please post a link to where you got them and evn a picture/video of the working, showing the difference in volume.

PS: I have tried all the volume tweaks on these forums and none i repeat none have had any impact on the volume coming out of my speakers, so don't bother suggesting any of the related topics/guides on this matter.

I have never had any issues with sound on my G75VW. I use my G75 has a desktop replacement and dont move it around so I have a line out from computer headphone jack that runs to a line in on my Sony Receiver. The sound is good enough for me to piss off the neighbors with a little Three Days Grace! :cool:

I used to have it hooked up to a set of Creative SB 5.1 speakers and it sounded good. I would suggest trying ur home theatre system or receiver. Or purchase a set of SB speakers. g/l

Clintlgm
Level 14
I like my BOSE 2 speaker set, and my Yamaha set works great too in different rooms. both are self powered so they will increase the volume of the sound. I think just about any self powered speaker will.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

shadow_smile
Level 7
Will take a picture when I get home. I am using a Audioengine D1 USB DAC that outputs to a Audioengine S8 Sub and Audioengine A2's
Jupiter III
Model: ASUS ROG G752VSK OC Edition
Screen: 17.3’ 120hz TN 1080p Screen
CPU: Intel i7-7820HK 2.9/3.9GHz.
Memory: Kingston Fury 32 GB DDR4 3200 MHz. RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5
Storage:1TB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS NVME SSD (OS) + 500GB Samsung 960 PRO NVME SSD (Docs/Scratch Disk) + 1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD (Torrents) + 500GB Crucial MX300 SSD (Photoshop)
NAS (n0x): 12TB Netgear ReadyNAS 104 (3)4TB HGST RED 7200RPM 128mb cache

Bundy_Drop_Bear
Level 9
Thanks guys, I was looking for a set of speaker that can be portable. i have found a couple that are small and look OK.
would like a set that has it's own volume control so i can make it louder than what the laptop speakers come out at.

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
I've never tried these bluetooth HMDX Jam Speakers myself and am not sure if this is what you're looking for, but saw this thread Blue Tooth Issue with Win 7 Ultimate from an ROG member having problems connecting to them by bluetooth after a Win7 re-install if you want to check with them about it (and offer any suggestions to solve their problem while you're at it 🙂 ?).

Found this link at Amazon and picture below.

Here's a great system, VERY LOUD!!
(check links at the bottom for more details)

Designed to be the reference standard in PC audio
232 watts of power provided by six Class D amplifiers
Bi-amplified, two-way satellites for clear, detailed reproduction
120 watt subwoofer for clean, accurate bass that fills the room

Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker

Youtube Video
GottiBoi55
Asus
G750JZ-DS71 Windows 10 Pro (x64)
Intel® Core™ i7 4700HQ (2.40GHz)
Samsung
24GB Memory DDR3 1600 MHz SDRAM
SanDisk
M.2 SSD 2x128GB in Raid 0 / WD-HGST-1TB HDD 7500-RPM
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM
Second Monitor: Shar
p Aquos 32"

GottiBoi55
Level 10
Here's another Youtube Video

The Police will be knocking on your door with these "BAD BOYS"!!!!!!!
So use with caution!!!!!

BTW, I think these will fix the "subwoofer problem"!!!!
GottiBoi55
Asus
G750JZ-DS71 Windows 10 Pro (x64)
Intel® Core™ i7 4700HQ (2.40GHz)
Samsung
24GB Memory DDR3 1600 MHz SDRAM
SanDisk
M.2 SSD 2x128GB in Raid 0 / WD-HGST-1TB HDD 7500-RPM
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM
Second Monitor: Shar
p Aquos 32"

bryan240g
Level 7
I bought the JBL Micro Wireless Bluetooth speaker off amazon for $59.99. I spent a month or two looking and listening to many speakers. This little speaker is in my opinion much better than any other in this price range. 5 hour battery charge and sounds great at all volumes. A guy I work with bough the Beats Audio pill for $200 and my little JBL sounds better than his. Now keep in mind this speaker is under $60 bucks so you can't compare it to the Bose Sound Link. You won't be disappointed. This little speaker is great and very portable. Here is a link and good luck.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009AYLDSU/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

OK, last thing. Seriously. My wife has the JAM. While it's a good cheap speaker. She was blown away by my JBL Micro when she heard it. She almost tried to take it from me.