cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Cooling Pad for G75VW

Blaze5555
Level 7
I've recently been using my G75VW-BBK5 for some heavier gaming then i used to and the temps are usually up to between 75-81. These temperatures scare me (Don't ask they just do) and was wondering what cooling pad you guys would recommend. I've been looking at the cooler master SF-19. Does anyone know how many degrees this will drop my temps?

P.S. Many times when I'm gaming i will remove the bottom cover
2 REPLIES 2

Pitcher1
Level 9
i think 75-81 is normail when you pleay heavier gaming.

Dreamonic
Level 12
The temperatures for your 660M is a tad on the warm side, but nothing to be concerned about yet. Once it becomes regularly in the high 80's, you should start thinking about doing a repaste, but for now just keep an eye on the temps and continue enjoying your G like you are doing.

Removing the bottom cover paired with a cooling pad will drop load temps anywhere from 5-11 degrees.

Using a cooling pad without removing the bottom cover will drop load temps around 2-4 degrees, while removing just the bottom cover will drop temps around the same.

You don't need a cooling pad with these laptops, they more or less just need a good paste job and they're golden.