Page 87 of 107 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

It would drop two of the slots down to 4x PCI-E, wouldn't be worth it. For 3-4 way SLI you really need a PLX chip unless you go X79.

ROG Enthusiast Array

The Formula board only supports 2 way SLI, you can run 3 way crossfire. You need the Extreme board to go with 3 way SLI.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Question

I successfully did updated to 1302 bios, but now when I put the pc to sleep it comes back itself after about a minute or less.
    What could it be? Someone having this issue?
    Thanks!

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Check wake on LAN (driver properties) and allow wake timers (advanced power configuration options in control panel) are not active.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Thanks! Solved the problem.

ROG Member Array

I purchased the OC Controller for this board, hooked it up, and now my computer will not post speeds past 800mhz per core. Im running a 4770k. Bios shows same settings at 4200 I have disabled EIST and CPU C Disabled. What do I need to do to be able to use this controller. I corrected the issue by disconnecting the controller, resetting the bios, and reloading my OC Settings.

ROG Member Array

I just finished setup of new Build and I am getting an Q code A2 previous it shows 64 and I think 99.
    the Boot device by the 24 pin ATX power led is lit- I have a couple of SSD's but havent gotten to the point of putting in Win 7 in the DVD drive or anything yet- was expecting to get to a BIOS on the screen - HDMI from ASUS GTX760 card- tried the onboard HDMI too no difference no display.

So what is best procedure to troubleshoot as ASUS tech support not answerting phones - busy signal

THoughts not reallly sure what procedure below to try next or what Q codes really mean
    A2 id IDE detect??
    64 is CPU DXE init started??
    99 is SUper intitialization

other keyboard led's lite work fans good etc

what should I try - what to attck this the right way. should I do ______ first
    disconnect two SATA cables and retry
    disconnect DVD sata cable retry
    disconnect PCI-e graphics card retry
    clear CMOS retry

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

Quote Originally Posted by feistyhippo View Post
    I purchased the OC Controller for this board, hooked it up, and now my computer will not post speeds past 800mhz per core. Im running a 4770k. Bios shows same settings at 4200 I have disabled EIST and CPU C Disabled. What do I need to do to be able to use this controller. I corrected the issue by disconnecting the controller, resetting the bios, and reloading my OC Settings.
    Pop off the cover for the OC Panel. You should see two switches that are close together. The Pause switch and the Slow Mode. Make sure the Slow Mode switch is turned to off.

Quote Originally Posted by a2zgunther View Post
    I just finished setup of new Build and I am getting an Q code A2 previous it shows 64 and I think 99.
    the Boot device by the 24 pin ATX power led is lit- I have a couple of SSD's but havent gotten to the point of putting in Win 7 in the DVD drive or anything yet- was expecting to get to a BIOS on the screen - HDMI from ASUS GTX760 card- tried the onboard HDMI too no difference no display.

So what is best procedure to troubleshoot as ASUS tech support not answerting phones - busy signal

THoughts not reallly sure what procedure below to try next or what Q codes really mean
    A2 id IDE detect??
    64 is CPU DXE init started??
    99 is SUper intitialization

other keyboard led's lite work fans good etc

what should I try - what to attck this the right way. should I do ______ first
    disconnect two SATA cables and retry
    disconnect DVD sata cable retry
    disconnect PCI-e graphics card retry
    clear CMOS retry
    Disconnect all your USB devices.

ROG Member Array

if i disconnect the keyboaed and mouse- how will i get into bios - without hitting DEL key??

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

You're not getting any video outout from your monitor correct? Please disconnect all your USB devices then turn on your system. Are you getting any video now?

Page 87 of 107 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast