Page 88 of 107 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Ok I pulled the ASUS GTX 760 and now i get Bios and have been ale to install WIn 7 on SSD- initially i unplugged the SSD's and DVD, but still error A2 and I think 64, so now up with Windows 7 and onboard intel graphics,

I will try a power down and and reinstall GTX760 and set bios from auto to pci e graphics and see what happens

I hope the Asus GTX 760 isn't foobar and its just some sort of setting in BIOS-

thanks for replies

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Arniebomba's Avatar

I'm looking to upgrade from my M6G to the formula. I need more space between the pci slots in order to get better temps at my 2nd GPU.
    I know this board provides x16/x0/x0 and x8/x8/x0. But could i also use the 3rd pci lane? And would that give me x8/x0/x8 at pci 3.0? (Like the M6E) Or will that be 2.0 because of the lower pci lane choice?
    I cant find the answer to this anywhere.

The third PCIe x16 slot is capable of x4 speed only.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Arniebomba's Avatar

So that would give me x8/x0/x4 at 3.0? Or 2.0? Or x16/x0/x4?
    I have no experience with changing between 3.0 and 2.0 or x4 and x8.
    Would there be a signifficant/noticable difference between these settings? I am now running x16/x8 at 3.0 with the M6G.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Arniebomba View Post
    So that would give me x8/x0/x4 at 3.0? Or 2.0? Or x16/x0/x4?
    I have no experience with changing between 3.0 and 2.0 or x4 and x8.
    Would there be a signifficant/noticable difference between these settings? I am now running x16/x8 at 3.0 with the M6G.
    It should run in 3.0. However I'd recommend using the top two red slots so you have x8/x8 for both cards. This board still will give you a nice gap between the top two cards. I use a side fan and two front fans, plenty of air flow between the cards.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    Pop off the cover for the OC Panel. You should see two switches that are close together. The Pause switch and the Slow Mode. Make sure the Slow Mode switch is turned to off.

Disconnect all your USB devices.
    This did not work, it barley loaded my computer. It runs slow at 800mhz again. Also now that its disconnected again, my computer takes like 3 minutes to enable the nic card and takes 3 minutes to be able to load any programs. The computer does run at 4.4 ghz though. Im thinking of returning this, and im pretty frustrated as I do not think Im getting the most out of this mother board.

I have all 3pin fans and do not know what else this mother board has to offer over running anything else with my 4770k that would allow for over clocking. It looks clean and that's about it for me. What else can I do to maximize my use of this board. I figured the control unit would be nice to be able to tune on the go, but I cannot even get that to work.

Any help would be much appreciated.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by a2zgunther View Post
    Ok I pulled the ASUS GTX 760 and now i get Bios and have been ale to install WIn 7 on SSD- initially i unplugged the SSD's and DVD, but still error A2 and I think 64, so now up with Windows 7 and onboard intel graphics,

I will try a power down and and reinstall GTX760 and set bios from auto to pci e graphics and see what happens

I hope the Asus GTX 760 isn't foobar and its just some sort of setting in BIOS-

thanks for replies
    Have you tried to install the vga card on other pci-e slot?
    Have you messed with the vga card anyhow? Opened to clean it, or something like it?

New ROGer Array

Hey Guys,

I found this amauzing looking ram the Avexir Blitz 1.1 ECS LEET Red and would like to know if my Asus Impact will be able to handle it.
    Can you help me with that question?
    Edit: Link http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/...it::25584.html

ROG Enthusiast Array

This is the best looking ram kit I've ever seen!!!!!

ROG Enthusiast Array

URGENT HELP!
    After using my PC normally when I tried to turn it on again, it wouldn't boot.
    I tried flashing several CAP files but it got stuck at error code 71 (it showes 7i on the display).
    I looked over on the manual but I don't know how can I solve it.
    I tried to go directly to the BIOS with the direckey, but it does the same, just turns on for a few seconds and then off.
    I changed absolutely nothing on the PC before this problem and it was working flawless.
    Thank you.

Now I can power up the PC get the A2 or A0 code but I cannot boot, or install or even recover the Windows boot system.
    Last edited by Antony-rog; 02-17-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Page 88 of 107 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast