cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus VI Formula with Thermal (Help)

LUXUS
Level 7
Hello to all the forum, I am newbie here, and do not know where to get this information ..

So I think the best place would be here, I saw a recent project with Rog Motherboard MAXIMUS FORMULA IV, with a thermal, and would like to know when will be released this model, anyone know?

The model I'm looking for is the same as the picture below:

http://wimages.vr-zone.net/2013/06/ASUS_ROG_Maximus_VI_Formula_with_CrossChill_Hybrid_Thermal_and_Su...
3 REPLIES 3

TheSupremus
Level 7
Sources suggest anytime between next week and end of August. There is a screenshot of a customer support representative suggesting release of the Formula VI for the first of August slate while I believe some latest Swedish news suggested end of August. (look around Google and you will find this information).

The price is floating to be around £350 to £399 GBP while Scan.co.uk had it registered @ £180 (which is most likely incorrect).

Personally I hoped for £250 GBP price range, not over £300 GBP 😕
~Karl (Mister K) - Join me on BEAT100.com

TheSupremus wrote:
Sources suggest anytime between next week and end of August. There is a screenshot of a customer support representative suggesting release of the Formula VI for the first of August slate while I believe some latest Swedish news suggested end of August. (look around Google and you will find this information).

The price is floating to be around £350 to £399 GBP while Scan.co.uk had it registered @ £180 (which is most likely incorrect).

Personally I hoped for £250 GBP price range, not over £300 GBP 😕

Thanks for the reply mate, I'm hoping to launch this motherboard to buy it, it seems to be very good ... I hope the prices are somewhere between 280 ~ 320 USD ...

In other words, I'm melting my current X79 platform to get a X87 board with this!

Note * my current motherboard is an Asrock Extreme 11 (X79) ^ ^

TheSupremus
Level 7
No worries. I really do hope the price will be lower. http://rog.asus.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1204694 are some search results you might find useful in regards to Formula VI topics 🙂
~Karl (Mister K) - Join me on BEAT100.com