cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor stuck at 60hz, and no 3d

jo326
Level 7
I have the G73JW, is there any way to find out if I have the monitor that supports 3d applications ? THe drivers were installed, but when I ran it it gave me the This display does not support 3d blah blah message, and I never tested it out before I got it repaired - had to get a new LCD put on it via warranty because the old one broke. Im just curious, anyway to get it off of 60hz? its my only option, and i have all the drivers updated
4 REPLIES 4

Retired
Not applicable
is your G73sw a 3de model? if not it wont have the 120hz panel you'll have a 60hz panel. if your unit didnt come with 3D glasses, it would most definitely not be a 3D model. you can however hook it up to a 3D dispaly or TV

Retired
Not applicable
Usually when you get the "display does not support 3d blah blah message" it indicated that you screen actually does not support 3d.. in my experience, anyways.

Retired
Not applicable
Have you opened your graphic properties to try and adjust your 60hz setting andvresolution of the screen.

3d tends to have an NVidea folder in the start menu with an option called "Enable 3D Vision". I would run that if available and reboot.

good luck!

Rball904
Level 7
I have the Enable 3d vision option but whenever i click on it it does nothing?