Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array nadof1's Avatar

@ Raja Sorry!

Scan only had two delivered however I have just purchased one from ccl computers they deal on ebay, However I have just got off the phone and they still have 3 left. UK only
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1811926370...84.m1497.l2649

It's out for delivery tomorrow via dpd tracked, I have never known an ebay item to be so fast.
    Last edited by nadof1; 08-08-2013 at 07:19 PM.

ittle OG

Maximus VI Impact - I7 4770k - GTX 780 DC2OC
    Trident X 2400 2x8Gb - Samsung 840 500Gb - CM120 Elite
    Corsair Ax860i - H90 2x CF-V14HP

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array nadof1's Avatar

Have any of you guys used the little white spacers/washers to attach your cooler, my h90 back plate seemed to be slightly raised thru the board. With the washers it's flush and looks to be a better fit, what are your thoughts.

ittle OG

Maximus VI Impact - I7 4770k - GTX 780 DC2OC
    Trident X 2400 2x8Gb - Samsung 840 500Gb - CM120 Elite
    Corsair Ax860i - H90 2x CF-V14HP

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Classic_GOD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadof1 View Post
    Have any of you guys used the little white spacers/washers to attach your cooler, my h90 back plate seemed to be slightly raised thru the board. With the washers it's flush and looks to be a better fit, what are your thoughts.
    That is exactly what those washers are for. Due to differences in PCB thickness some coolers will work better with the washers and given all the reports with H series coolers not having good mounting pressure due to backplate design I was not even going to try install my H80i without them. Asus did a very good thing by including the washers, many manufacturers don't and there are many reports of H series coolers not fitting properly and users having to use improvised washers. It should still work without the washers but you should get better temps with them.

ROG Member Array

one week its on your website next its not... you guys should really make up your mind and decide if you want to show it to people or not. Why are we keeping this board such a big secrete? you already know people want it and are excited for it and are willing to pay for it (within reason) whats taking so long to release this board in America? Why is it okay for Europe to have it but not the US? Its obviously ready to be shipped if Europe has it. I dont understand.

It's coming. It is more about getting the product to the US. That process takes time. JJ did mention to me that the Impact will be available mid to end of week this week. So you should see something soon. Hopefully!!

ROG Member Array

Its OUT!

okay its out, woo we are all excited but now whats the ETA of it actually showing up on lets say. Newegg.com or Amazon.com? lol I am assuming a day or two so either today or tomorrow? I am hoping to buy it as soon as I can aka as soon as Newegg says " HEY WE HAVE IT BUY IT!" any idea on when we will see it show up on the websites? or in Stores nearest to us?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by CANheSE3me View Post
    okay its out, woo we are all excited but now whats the ETA of it actually showing up on lets say. Newegg.com or Amazon.com? lol I am assuming a day or two so either today or tomorrow? I am hoping to buy it as soon as I can aka as soon as Newegg says " HEY WE HAVE IT BUY IT!" any idea on when we will see it show up on the websites? or in Stores nearest to us?
    I would take a grain of salt of what Asus or anyone had said, not a single retailer in US had indicated they expect this to arrive at a specific date except that "hopefully" by end of August, it's all false hype to keep people in suspense.
    Last edited by go mini; 08-15-2013 at 06:56 PM. Reason: typo

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by go mini View Post
    I would take a grain of salt of what Asus or anyone had said, not a single retailer in US had indicated they expect this to arrive at a specific date except that "hopefully" by end of August, it's all false hype to keep people in suspense.
    Asus themselves said it was ready for deployment. Same thing happened to the formula, about a day or 2 later the formula was on newegg. So with that in mind it better be the same well I am hoping its going to be the same with the impact. I dont know why it wouldnt, the way asus is treating their anxious customers and with the way they are flaunting it about and allowing the board to release in other countries and then not giving it to us? They should have released at the same time. Not staggered release this is getting rediculas.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Kronvict PC Specs
    Kronvict PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)MSI GT72 2QD Dominator
    MotherboardASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI)
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR4
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 1080 FE
    Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster ZxR
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 500GB
    Storage #2WD Black 4TB
    CPU CoolerAsus ROG RYUO
    CaseCooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower
    Power SupplyCougar CMX 1000W
    Keyboard Corsair Vengence K70
    Mouse ASUS ROG GX1000
    Headset Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro
    Mouse Pad Corsair Aluminum
    Headset/Speakers Corsair SP2500
    OS Windows 10 Pro X64
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC87U

Quote Originally Posted by CANheSE3me View Post
    Asus themselves said it was ready for deployment. Same thing happened to the formula, about a day or 2 later the formula was on newegg. So with that in mind it better be the same well I am hoping its going to be the same with the impact. I dont know why it wouldnt, the way asus is treating their anxious customers and with the way they are flaunting it about and allowing the board to release in other countries and then not giving it to us? They should have released at the same time. Not staggered release this is getting rediculas.
    I have to agree that a staggered release was pretty ridiculous and not ideal at all IMO. Especially considering a lot of people were waiting about 2 months just to start or finish their build upon announcement. I hope ASUS learns from this for future ROG board releases.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kronvict View Post
    I have to agree that a staggered release was pretty ridiculous and not ideal at all IMO. Especially considering a lot of people were waiting about 2 months just to start or finish their build upon announcement. I hope ASUS learns from this for future ROG board releases.
    aka me! lol I have had all my parts sitting around and waiting for this board to be released. As soon as it was announced I started buying stuff for my build and I have had them waiting ever since. I am so sad and upset that this is taking so long to be released to the U.S market. I was even more upset when the Europeans were doing their un-boxings and posting pics of their boards and builds being completed because the board was made available for them. While I sit at home and wait for it to finally come out :/?! I dont like what they have done to this release I dont like that they have been taking so long to finally allow everyone to see it. Now having them wait longer even though they said it was ready? Come on asus we are all waiting on you. Suck it up

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast