Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Classic_GOD's Avatar

Have you verified that the CPU works with other board? Have you tried reseating the CPU? Have you inspected your socket for miss aligned pins? Have you tried running with stock CPU cooler (many of the sudden Code 00 issues are caused by incorrect mounting pressures of the cooling systems)? Have you inspected and verified that all the power plugs and ram modules are fully inserted?

Were you running your CPU/iGPU/PCH with excessive voltages?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Classic_GOD View Post
    Have you verified that the CPU works with other board? Have you tried reseating the CPU? Have you inspected your socket for miss aligned pins? Have you tried running with stock CPU cooler (many of the sudden Code 00 issues are caused by incorrect mounting pressures of the cooling systems)? Have you inspected and verified that all the power plugs and ram modules are fully inserted?

Were you running your CPU/iGPU/PCH with excessive voltages?
    Everything is stock, no overclocking. I don't think my CPU is bad because if I can get it to boot, it gets into Windows and runs everything flawlessly, games software everything. I haven't changed any components in the computer it has been the same for the past 4 months. It started doing it a little while ago out of the blue. The only change I made was I upgraded to the latest BIOS (1102), but I have since tried to downgrade to the older BIOS and the problem is still there.

I have tried replacing the PSU, put in Crucial Sport ram instead of the Tactical I had in there, and I have taken it apart and reseated everything, The problem is still there. I am typing this on the computer I am talking about. It took about 30 mins of resetting CMOS and powering on and off to get it to boot.
    Last edited by Prizeless; 12-22-2013 at 10:00 PM.

ROG Member Array

I see that there's a new BIOS version for this mobo, did that fix anything?

How's the audio quality for you guys in both the rear I/O and the front panel I/O?

New ROGer Array

And right now, when I was to make a new win 8 installation, the drivers page of the Impact mobo has been removed! Why??

ROG Member Array

The support page is missing ATM.

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAX...pport_Download

Any other way to download software/drivers? I'm kinda stuck not having CDRW drive in my Impact build.

New ROGer Array

Error code 00 wont boot

I have been using my impact for a month I powered it up yesterday and all I got was error code 00 ( not used)
    I removed the CPU and tried it in a Gryphon and worked fine .
    I cleared Cmos and tried the impact but same error code I removed the bios battery for 1/2 an hour same error code. I downloaded the latest bios for the impact web page and loaded it still error code 00 .
    I changed out the memory from my gryphon still error code 00 I used the intel cpu cooler its running 16 gbs of Gskill and intel 4770K which I powered up in a asus H87 and it worked fine
    any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by HG002 View Post
    any ideas?
    Any bent pins? Are you using stock cpu cooler?

Quote Originally Posted by danilop View Post
    The support page is missing ATM.

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAX...pport_Download

Any other way to download software/drivers? I'm kinda stuck not having CDRW drive in my Impact build.
    Windows 8 64bit: http://www.asus.com/support/Download..._VI_IMPACT/36/
    Windows 8.1 64bit: http://www.asus.com/support/Download..._VI_IMPACT/41/

ROG Member Array

Thanks. Somehow I couldn't get to that page through main http://www.asus.com/support/ page.

New ROGer Array

Error code 00 wont boot

stock cooler no bent pins its been working fine for well over a month no over clocking just optimized default and XMP on the mermory

Quote Originally Posted by HG002 View Post
    stock cooler no bent pins its been working fine for well over a month no over clocking just optimized default and XMP on the mermory
    Have you tried different PSU?

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast