cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any problems with Vulcan Pro headset?

xrated
Level 7
I've searched around the web abit and some people are saying that the gaming noises and so are hearing through the mic on for example Skype / Teamspeak so is there the same problems still going on?
2 REPLIES 2

adamsyes
Level 8
Yeah, that's an issue with Realtek sound cards and the mic. although it is fixable with tweaking speaker settings on sound card.

sadly this occurs in certain models. some don't have this issue.

I got some scraping sound in skype when i used them, i think it was from the mic mute interface, so i brought them back to the shop and got a pair of new one, since then it working fine

Some thing is curios also, the first pair had battery in them, is it supposed to be delivered with battery?? Or could it be a replacement pair i bought at first.
CM HAF XB MidTower | Intel i7-4770K | MAXIMUS VI GENE | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB PhysX CUDA | Corsair Dominator DDR3 1866MHz 16GB | 2 Samsung SSD 840 PROSeries 256GB 2.5" | Lite-On DVD±RW Writer | Corsair CX 750M| 2 CM Blade Master 80mm Fan | CM MegaFlow 200 Red LED | CM SickleFlow 120mm Red LED | Combo mPCIe, Intel Centrino 6235 advanced |Asus 24" LED VN247H| Win 7 HP.