ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array DeltaActual's Avatar

Power Adapter beeping & not charging...

what gives?

edit: Apparently, it means it died.... Damn China.
    Last edited by DeltaActual; 08-11-2013 at 03:02 PM.

New ROGer Array

when were you bought? i think you can send to asus service center for warranty if under warranty.

I've bought it in Vegas on July 10th, @ Fry's Electronics. Currently, I'm in Ukraine, city of Odessa, and will stay here for at least 2 more month. I've contacted Asus service center here and they told me to show the warranty booklet (which I have), and a proof of purchase check from the store (which I don't have) So even tho they see my lappy's serial number in their system - they are not able to cover it under warranty..... So, "global"- it is not. The only choice I have here, is to order a new one for $85. Lame.

Even though the adapter is 100-240 and all you need is plastic converter from Euro-style outlet to north american, i would never recommend to use it straight through. As an electrician Warranty is global though. Call fry's electronics, they should have an invoice on file. I never keep receipts.
    And of course:
    http://www.asus.com/ua/support/Servi...a/Ukraine/713/
    Select on the side Odessa and go mental. It is ukraine, for 20 bucks in the right hands they will fix everything.

Thanks man, but I've already ordered a new one. Will call Fry's and arrange warranty exchange , when I'll get back to US .