cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G75 VW Flickering Black Screen Problem

Beacham
Level 7
Hey everyone,

I turned on my G75 today and out of nowhere I'm having display problems. My screen is flickering on and off when i press on the front of the keyboard in certain places. The entire screen goes black and the backlight goes out. I have to either release the pressure or tap it a little to get it to come back on. I know thats not what I should be doing but I have no other option at the moment.

I have ALREADY had this issue on the bottom right of the keyboard, sent it back for maintenance. Got it back 4-5 months ago and it was fine but I just started to have the same problem on a different area of the laptop.

I do not mistreat it. I do not drop it. I travel with it occassionally but I try to be as gentle as possible. Can anyone point me in the direction of help. Is there possible a simple reason for this or is it something thats going to make me send it back to Asus (I hope the warranty is still good 😧 )
2 REPLIES 2

Pitcher1
Level 9
please sent to service center to check and repair.

Pitcher@asus wrote:
please sent to service center to check and repair.

My only issue with this.....

I've been waiting for months for FInal Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn to come out. Open Beta starts in less than two weeks. I don't want to miss out on it. I'm going to talk to Asus service today and see if I can work something out with them as this is the second time I have had this issue