cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTX 580 Matix OC not applying to 2nd card

Retired
Not applicable
I have a pair of the Matrix and when I oc the cards in GPUz only one card is showing as being overclocked and the other card is showing stack speed.

What gives?

FYI... shows this way in both the GPU tweak GPUz and normal GPUz.
5 REPLIES 5

Retired
Not applicable
are you using gpu tweak to oc the cards? there is a "locked" mode. when you oc one card, it will sync with the 2nd card and apply the same settings. otherwise you have to oc the cards individually by selecting card 1 and card 2, applying both settings.

Retired
Not applicable
Yes, I'm using gpu tweak. Where can I find the locked mode?

Thanks

Retired
Not applicable
check out this thread: http://www.asusrog.com/forums/showthread.php?2624-GPU-Tweak

There is a lock logo between core clock and core voltage on the left side. when 2 cards are detected you should see a drop down menu to switch between card 1 and 2

Retired
Not applicable
Well, I'm going to say the tool is bugged. It will not let me OC 2 cards. Only one. It detects the card I can choose in the monitor panel but not in the main panel. I can use Afterburner with no problem. Sucks.

Retired
Not applicable
Figured it out. You have to put your cursor over the box to the right of the 3D box and then a pop up appears and you can do it then. That should be changed or at least put something there to indicate this.

Thanks Brian