cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is current bios of GTX 670 DCU2?

Fatih54102
Level 7
What is current bios of GTX 670 DCU2?
but it seems it is outdated, so i downloaded new bios from asus website and tried flashing it but it says you do not have windows 8.
is it up to date or outdated? if outdated what should i do?
5 REPLIES 5

HiVizMan
Level 40
Do you have Windows 8? If you do then the new bios will work for you as it is designed to implement feature that are only found on windows 8, if you do not then the new bios will not benefit you at all.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Do you have Windows 8? If you do then the new bios will work for you as it is designed to implement feature that are only found on windows 8, if you do not then the new bios will not benefit you at all.

No i do not have windows 8. Where is the release notes of new bios(es) [my bios to newest bios] ? Maybe there are many new features or bug fixes? Should i update this bios?
if you do not then the new bios will not benefit you at all
SO i do not need to update? Are there any fix or improvements?
Also should i install Lucidlogix ? (hd 3570k integrated + 670)

HiVizMan
Level 40
There is no need to update the VGA bios 🙂

The Lucidlogix is not something that I have enjoyed as a gamer, yet others have said they did gain benefit. I found it a hassle.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:

The Lucidlogix is not something that I have enjoyed as a gamer, yet others have said they did gain benefit. I found it a hassle.

IDLE temp: around 36 degree, Furmark Full Load Burn-in Test temp: 72 degree.
Is this normal for DirectCu2 ?

HiVizMan wrote:

Hello why there are not enogh sensors compared to Radeon ? For example VRM Temperature.