cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus VI Formula Release!!!

Zeruel
Level 7
Its been confirmed that the first week of august will be the release date of the Formula. How will newegg handle the release? Does the Formula just appear online of will their be a time or is it random? Should I stay up all night refreshing the newegg search bar? I need my build to be for this month before school starts.

Thanks!

Best wishes to anyone who has been waiting for the formula!!
Cruel Angel
------------------------------

CPU: i7 4770k 4.7Ghz 1.425v
MB: Maximus VI Formula
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro (2400Mhz OC) 16GB
GPU: Reference GTX 560Ti ( GTX 880 Coming Soon!)
PSU: Corsair AX 1200i
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB
HDD: WD Black 2TB
Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D
Mouse: MLG Sensei
KeyBoard: Corsair K70 RED
Monitor: BENQ XL2420T

Custom Water Cooling
7 REPLIES 7

EliteA1
Level 7
Zeruel wrote:
Its been confirmed that the first week of august will be the release date of the Formula. How will newegg handle the release? Does the Formula just appear online of will their be a time or is it random? Should I stay up all night refreshing the newegg search bar? I need my build to be for this month before school starts.

Thanks!

Best wishes to anyone who has been waiting for the formula!!

The first week doesn't mean the first day of August, so if you want to sit up every single day of the week refreshing the page that doesn't sound too fun. There is a new arrivals section on the home page of newegg under the EGGXTRA deals which should show it as soon as they list the product. I tried to talk to live chat about the formula but they have absolutely no clue about the product unless its in their data base already so no help there.

ICandFly
Level 7
I got a reply from the ASUSIlluminati Youtube channel saying that the vi formula will be available around the 2nd week of August at Newegg! 24245

Now I know who you are on youtube. I've seen the second week of August multiple times now unless Zeruel has evidence showing otherwise.

Anyway checking the times on the posts and thread creation he posted this before we told him the second week in another thread so now he knows. No point in bumping this anymore was an accidentally created too soon out of excitement.

I guess that means week 33 not 32 correct? I thought Newegg was getting an early release?

i9 12900k + Asus Maximus Z690 Apex + EVGA RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 ULTRA
G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000l XMP 3.0 Desktop Memory Model F5-6000U4040E16GX2-TZ5RK+ Samsung 870 Pro SSD, EVO 1TB, EVO 2TB
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Power Supply + Fractal Meshify 2 XL case
Ek Velocity 2 CPU block, Ek GPU block
Koolance Fittings and QDC's + Mo-Ra 3 Pro 4x180 Radiator
LG 38GL950G Monitor +
Windows 10 Pro

Feklar wrote:
I guess that means week 33 not 32 correct? I thought Newegg was getting an early release?

Week 32 is August 5th - 11th it should be released sometime between that frame. Would be really sad if it was on week 33 August 12h - 18th.

I agree it would be. If we are to take ASUSIlluminati info as accurate then second week of August would be the week of the 12th since the week of the 5th is the first week of August. With any luck that info is not accurate.

i9 12900k + Asus Maximus Z690 Apex + EVGA RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 ULTRA
G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000l XMP 3.0 Desktop Memory Model F5-6000U4040E16GX2-TZ5RK+ Samsung 870 Pro SSD, EVO 1TB, EVO 2TB
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Power Supply + Fractal Meshify 2 XL case
Ek Velocity 2 CPU block, Ek GPU block
Koolance Fittings and QDC's + Mo-Ra 3 Pro 4x180 Radiator
LG 38GL950G Monitor +
Windows 10 Pro

Feklar wrote:
I agree it would be. If we are to take ASUSIlluminati info as accurate then second week of August would be the week of the 12th since the week of the 5th is the first week of August. With any luck that info is not accurate.

I was under the assumption that Newegg will get the M6F during the first week of August, I'm guess the first "full" week of august starts Monday 5th. I'm not sure anymore if its 2nd or 1st week of August.
Cruel Angel
------------------------------

CPU: i7 4770k 4.7Ghz 1.425v
MB: Maximus VI Formula
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro (2400Mhz OC) 16GB
GPU: Reference GTX 560Ti ( GTX 880 Coming Soon!)
PSU: Corsair AX 1200i
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB
HDD: WD Black 2TB
Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D
Mouse: MLG Sensei
KeyBoard: Corsair K70 RED
Monitor: BENQ XL2420T

Custom Water Cooling