cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
7 REPLIES 7

xeromist
<< No play money 😞
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

chrsplmr
Level 18
They love to make us drool though... I just hate to see a good deal go to waste..
I still have real high hopes for a "Crosshair V Extreme/Thunderbolt GENE" !!!
If bulldozer isn't as hoped..........I'll be rog'n something intel....ok..lottery first !!!

chrsplmr wrote:
ok..lottery first !!!

I'd have to play to win it! I bought one ticket when I turned 18 but it was a loser. I used to tell my friends "No calls early in the morning unless I've won the lottery...and I don't play the lottery". 😄
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

chrsplmr
Level 18
We make a buck every time we dont play. That falls under 'extra money' and I dont even know what
color that is, never saw any. ....aaaaaaaahhhh think of the taxes your saving by not winning.
In calf...yikes..do they let you keep a dollar??? To many peeps in the wagon, not enough pulling it.c.

Area_66
Level 11
I hope you know that NewEgg open box means it can have missing parts, the only thing you are sure to have in the box is the board. Aside those are return from peoples, so who know what they did with it.

xeromist
Yes, I know this. I've bought several open box items in the past and not had any issues. They included the I/O shield and everything else I already have extras.

chrsplmr
Level 18
For a $100-$200 bucks off.. if its missing a part..eh!!!
Besides, RMA--newegg has no problem with that.
You will end up with a new say, 'black edition' for cheap...

I have also experienced the other way.. wasn't an open box,
but when I went to vip.asus.com to register it.... already registered ???

But, Yes, as MO points out.... buyer beware.c.