cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll FOR non ASUS g75vx SUPPORT WEBSITE

alpinestar
Level 7
I am planning on making support website for G75VX with downloads tutorials and latest NVIDIA drivers for this model of laptop
which ASUS is kind of abandoned as far as support goes (no offense to ASUS folks) I'm not quite sure how many people rather stick to current support content which is very outdated and some of software is bloated which I am not sure why 😕 . So here is a pool Tell me if you would be intrested in having such support website or rather stick to current one.
6 REPLIES 6

SpasTaz0917
Level 7
would be awesome, for us that Clean install somewhat regularly. or just newer drivers 🙂
and it would be great if the drivers for the G75VW where there somewhere 😄
rig: Impact VII / 4790K / Crucial Ballistix SP 16GB 1600Mhz/ 256GB 850 Pro
Corsair AX760 / H105 AIO Watercooling / Bitfenix Prodigy
laptop: G75VW 3630QM / 670m /16GB RAM / 256GB 840 Pro + 750gb/ BD drive
Gaming OC for 670m 750/1750

Clintlgm
Level 14
you can do this, however do not try to sell anything on the site. Also don't piss people off here in these forums. Last person that did this for the G75/55 had a great site Step by Step guides all the latest drivers. He also had a bad habit of insulting people here and had a PayPal link to help support his site or something like that. This person was booted off and all links to the website deleted. It was too bad because he was really helpful his guides were great and you could trust the drivers links. I'm sure there were other reasons also that I'm not aware of. Just a heads up I'm sure the monitors here will help guide you from getting into the same situation.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

chrsplmr
Level 18
Why not post the driver you find that work for you here in a Thread ???
Curious minds always want to know and are usually most welcome.

Wise advice Clintlgm .. we all help each other, including the 'powers that be' don't
rattle their cage .. hahhaha .. c.

alpinestar
Level 7
Im not trying to make profit I am trying to fill in for support that is missing for this product there is alot of new improvements as far as drivers and certain setups that can make this laptop amazingly fast I just want to make free repo of updated drivers and maybe a couple of tutorials , I just got back from vacation so I am looking into starting I will be doing it on free time so bare with me 🙂

ROG Asus G75VX , that would be very beneficial for us and all of you are right, everyone should be welcomed and let's hope no one gets up set about helping one another, I mean we're all part of the same team here... I posted and still haven't heard a word back granted that I'm new to the forum but as many members I saw last night, I thought somebody could've did me one solid and just give me some tips or point me in the right direction.. I'm relieved to hear news like this..

numanuk
Level 7
Why not just download the latest driver from each hardware vendors website? ASUS don't post each and every driver revision for each vendor.

Great idea though, it would be nice to have an independent website focusing on the entire ROG range, I would definitely use it.
[G74SX-BBK11] 1080p i7-2670QM GTX 560M 2GB 8GB RAM 128GB SanDisk SSD BIOS 203 /w BD-PROCHOT disabled