cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HappyBirthday DaemonCantor

chrsplmr
Level 18
And may Kathy endure many many more you cantankerous miserable old son of a ROG.
You were kicked so many times before you got here, and the pain so overwhelming that
many never get a chance to know the kindness that is really you. Skew'um .. hahahaha
You have taught you tons and 'we' to .. thanks.btw.

Do to an apparent glitch left over from the old forum you are still unable to access
General Settings and your BirthDay doesn't show up on the forum ..
Well I had a sticky note on my monitor for months, in case this happened again AND still
I missed it ... so I thought I'd Thread it since you think FaceBook is something
you do to someone, not post on hahahhaa .. so my friend ..

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... to bad your spending it in the ER .. but at least someone
there will probably tick you off and give you a chance to relieve some stress and give'm
some crapola ... who wants cake when you can sling ... crapola?

I'd send ya a gift, but with a wife like you got, what man needs anything else ???
Best Wishes Always Brother.c.
14 REPLIES 14

kkn
Level 14
hope you will bail out from that hospital ASAP DC!!!
and happy birthday!!!

Zka17
Level 16
Happy Birthday DaemonCantor!

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Happy bday ole boy!! hope you make a full recovery soon 🙂

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
*Sings*

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy Birthday DaemonCantor!!
Happy birthday to youuuuu

🙂

ganji
Level 13
Happy birthday DC

HiVizMan
Level 40
You have a great birthday my friend and look forward to seeing you online again soon.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Zygomorphic
Level 17
Hapy B-day, @DC! We should make him some happy birthday artwork (5760x1080) for his monitor. 😄
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

sectionate
Level 12
happy bday, - hospitals are never fun, get well
Crosshair IV 1090T 4093.7 - Crosshair V FX - 8350 Batch # 1243PGT 4.422MHz - 4816.08 MHz 1.5v - GSKILL F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR(x2)1087.6 11-12-10 1.5volts - ViewSonic VX2439wm - Acer GD235HZ - SyncMaster P2350 - PowerColor Red Devil RX 480 8GBD5-3DH/OC - Current Mode: 5760 x 1080 - (retired) ASUS GTX660DC2O2GD5 - Nvidia 3D Vision Wired - HAF 932 - Corsair HX850 - Corsair H100i - latest quakelive.com - Day thirteen 60fps - as always I'm powered by Futurelooks.com

chrsplmr
Level 18
DC .. was hop'n ud stop by and Blow ... our ur candles .. 'we' are a'wait'n .. hahaha
Didn't know how many .. so I started out with 8 .. seem'd appropriate .. but ya know how
that turns out ??? yep .. a terabyte and grown .. she's pretty much a molten waxy now .. hahahhaa.c.