cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service centre G53SW

jamesgillre
Level 7
I have been looking for information on the asus service centres, particularly in Europe but can't find any info.

Unfortunately I have encountered the old broken DC jack socket problem - meaning I can no longer charge my laptop. The pin has broken straight out. I have 24M warranty which expires 29/11/2013. So would this sort of thing be covered under warranty? If not I don't mind but I would like to find info on how much it is gonna cost me to send to ASUS service centre.

Second problem I have is the power button cable must be loose because it isn't starting up. It will start up if the cable is flicked into place. I presume you can send your laptop into asus and they can repair it and bill me right? Has anyone got experience of this - ASUS is closed in the UK at the moment so anybody that has experience of this would be great to answer my question, I will probably find out tomorrow though when I ring them.

Any info is appreciated! Thanks ! 🙂
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlelog
Youtube channel

G53SW-A1 User
1 REPLY 1

Pitcher1
Level 9
if it is CID, it will charger money.