Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG 師傅 Array Arne Saknussemm PC Specs
    Arne Saknussemm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Laptop?...No way! (Model?...Jun Amaki...yes way!)
    MotherboardROG ZENITH EXTREME
    ProcessorTHREADRIPPER 1920X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14Q-32GVK
    Graphics Card #1GTX Titan X
    Graphics Card #2SLI is dead to me
    Graphics Card #3Tri SLI is even dead to Nvidia
    Graphics Card #4Quad SLI is dead to everybody especially my credit card
    Sound CardXonar Essence STX
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 950 PRO
    Storage #22x OCZ VERTEX 3/2x WD Caviar Black 500GB / 2x WD RED 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Loop: Dual D5s, Dual Alphacool Monsta 480s, XSPC Raystorm Neo TR4, EK TitanX WaterBlock
    CaseNope!...Phobya Bench...let it all hang out man!
    Power SupplySeasonic SS-1200XP3
    Keyboard Logitech G810 or Fender Rhodes Electric Piano (MKI 73)
    Mouse G502 or Speedy Gonzalez...not Mickey...don't do Disney!
    Headset ...firmly on neck
    Mouse Pad Mouse don't got his own pad man...lives with me
    Headset/Speakers Edifier Spinnaker...or you mean the speakers in my head...man too many voices to name them all
    OS Win XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 Spyware Edition
    Network Router56k modem
    Accessory #1 Umm...nice tie?
    Accessory #2 Err...belt?
    Accessory #3 3 accessories?! I'm not a girl!!

One thing...the cosmos is limited for space at the top....you can't get a very thick rad in there...can't remember max thickness something like 35mm plus fans in push or pull...

New ROGer Array

cooler master cosmos 2 is really an awesome case to use for just about any custom pc build, i am building a new custom pc starting with a cooler master cm storm trooper all black case myself.
    Last edited by ULTRACODE; 08-14-2013 at 02:08 AM.

ROG Member Array

I say neither case... Trust me... I really did my homework on this one. I spent 3 weeks reading all of the on line reviews and read customer feedback on New Egg, Tiger Direct, and Xoxide. Had it narrowed down to the TJ11 or the 900D then I found some advise that led me to the promised land. My suggestion: CASE LABS cases. In specific either the MAGNUM SMH10 or MERLIN ST10. The Magnum SMH10 is the most comparable to the 900D. What makes this case so great? Solidly built with complete quality. There are TONS of add-ons and components for CASE LABS cases for ultimate customization and you will not be disappointed. Want a window? They offer 2 window sizes. Rather have a solid side or open the side up for venting? Case Labs offers that too!!! Want to reverse the motherboard mount from typical configuration to the other side of the case? Yep they offer that as well. Its fair to say with all the add-ons, components, and options... it may be the last case you will ever have to purchase.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Cylon; 08-15-2013 at 11:59 PM.

ROG Member Array

PS - Forgot to mention this... I went with the CASE LABS Magnum SMH10 - Absolutely no regrets and love this case. Plenty of room + room to grow. Need more room look at the MAGNUM TH10 Case version... Its a double wide case so much room you could almost live in this case . You can get all of their cases in BLACK, WHITE, or PRIMER if you plan to custom paint. Its also a water coolers dream come true. Seriously these people must do great research and listen to their customers. I cant think of a single option they haven't already come up with. Great case by a great company.
    Last edited by Cylon; 08-16-2013 at 12:12 AM.

ROG Member Array

Ooops....

Forgot to include a link... Sorry

http://caselabs-store.com/

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon View Post
    I say neither case... Trust me... I really did my homework on this one. I spent 3 weeks reading all of the on line reviews and read customer feedback on New Egg, Tiger Direct, and Xoxide. Had it narrowed down to the TJ11 or the 900D then I found some advise that led me to the promised land. My suggestion: CASE LABS cases. In specific either the MAGNUM SMH10 or MERLIN ST10. The Magnum SMH10 is the most comparable to the 900D. What makes this case so great? Solidly built with complete quality. There are TONS of add-ons and components for CASE LABS cases for ultimate customization and you will not be disappointed. Want a window? They offer 2 window sizes. Rather have a solid side or open the side up for venting? Case Labs offers that too!!! Want to reverse the motherboard mount from typical configuration to the other side of the case? Yep they offer that as well. Its fair to say with all the add-ons, components, and options... it may be the last case you will ever have to purchase.

Hope this helps.
    True the case is awesome (MAGNUM SMH10) for everything -_- 16 HDD and multi fan possibilities with the most watercooled compatible design ever.

But for me I love the design that coolermaster cosmos 2 has, I am currently building a Pc with the cosmos 2 and i just love it true the area you need to work with such as a nice open space is bigger than usual because of the door but for me i prefer the coolermaster as i trust the quality of the case. D900 has somequality issues because my friend has one the problem is the main front I/O cover (i dont know what its called but here goes) the holder which you press open broke off after 3 weeks which can just be his case but still multiple cases which I have build since I started ( even tho it has been 2 months since i started, and it was not my computers.) i dont have issues with Corsair as they do make quality case D800 for me was my favorite.

So the fact that yes I am a CM fan boy (not afraid to say it) but its your choice your preference matters above any1 elses, if you want to try something new then you can read reviews of each weigh the pros and cons and then decide the best case for you.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array chrisnyc75's Avatar

Phanteks Enthoo Primo ftw.
    Asus RIVBE • i7 4930K @ 4.7ghz • 8gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 CL8
    2xSLI EVGA GTX 770 SC • Creative X-Fi Titanium • 2x 840 SSD + 1TB Seagate Hybrid
    EVGA Supernova 1300W• Asus VG278H & nVidia 3d Vision
    Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/ custom watercooling:
    XSPC Raystorm (cpu & gpu), XSPC Photon 170, Swiftech D5 vario
    Alphacool Monsta 360mm +6x NB e-loop, XT45 360mm +6x Corsair SP120

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2