New ROGer Array

[G75VW] Internal keyboard issiue.

Hello, I got some issiues with my laptops keyboard, hoping i can get some help over here been looking trough the webs and etc for a couple of months now.

So i bought this amazing laptop from a friend like 7 months ago. And i've been cleaning it like every 2 or 3 months since then. And one day it was way to hot outside and i was at home playing some battlefield 3 (stupid of me) and the "W" key got stuck, and i haden't spilt anything on or something like that, since i use external keyboard and mouse. So i tried to restart it and it still persisted right from start, when you logg on the windows and you have to type the password.

So i went out to the net so see what was wrong and i found a couple of posts on other sites saying it could be something with the battery. So i tried to fire it up without it and instatly the "w" wasent stuck anymore so i was happy, then after 10 min or so it started again. And it has presisted to do so since then. it just goes like "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww" untill i press another key on the laptops keyboard, If i try on the external keyboard its still just keeps going "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww".

A few weeks ago it i meet a new friend who told me it could be bcs of the heat that it burnt something inside, But i was wounder if anyone els had that problem and fixed it? OR if someone could guide me how to find the internal keyboard kabel so i could disconnect it and just use the external one, since i play alot of League of legends, I have tried to use a problem that can turn of the key "w" but it still keeps "giving signals" so it starts sounding weird :/.

Happy for all help i can get, starting to get really desperate. since the "w" allways gets "stuck" at the completely wrong times when i play, and i have to focus on touching a key on the other keyboard >.<

Thanks in advance
    Mallatom

*Ps sorry for my english, its not my native language, if there's something you dont understand just tell me and ill try to put it in another way*

ROG Guru: Gold Belt Array Clintlgm PC Specs
    Clintlgm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G752VY DH72
    MotherboardAsus Z97 Pro WiFi and /Z97 Pro A
    ProcessorI7 4790K
    Storage #1512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    Storage #21 TB Samsun 850 Pro
    CaseCool Master Haf
    OS Win 8.1 Pro and Win 10 Pro

Yes it sound like you W key is stuck. I don't know of anyone being able to fix this problem. You will have to replace the Keyboard either with RMA on the warrany or pay yourself at a repair station.
    That said here is a very good video on how to dissemble A G75 I believe you can get a replacement Keyboard off EBay or from a dealer or maybe from ASUS Tech Support?

Also you might want to look into this G75 Key replacement their ad states that the Key cap, The Retainer Clip and Rubber Cup are all replaced.
    I have no personal experience with this I just found it searching for a keyboard replacement.
    Last edited by Clintlgm; 08-10-2013 at 03:38 PM.
    G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
    512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
    980m GTX 4 GB
    32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
    Windows 10 Pro
    Z97 -A
    Windows 10 Pro

New ROGer Array

Aight thanks alot man. Just opened up the thing and took a shoot in the dark. so i've disconnected the cable now for the keyboard and i did get the right one it seems Gonna check those links out. <3

New ROGer Array

if you laptop still under warranty, i don't suggest you dissemble KB, it will void warranty.

New ROGer Array

To late, and i lost the recit or w/e is called, So im just gonna use it untill it's runned down and then buy a new one, Cuz it almost costs as much to fix it as to buy a new one, Disconnected the keyboard cable so now im using an external, but instead i get theese weird laggs where the sound and screen "freezes and make a weird noise", But W/e finaly got a new job so :P

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array GottiBoi55's Avatar

Try reinstalling the "Keyboard Device Filter Utility" from (scroll down to Utilities) >>>HERE
    GottiBoi55
    Asus
    G750JZ-DS71 Windows 10 Pro (x64)
    Intel® Core™ i7 4700HQ (2.40GHz)
    Samsung
    24GB Memory DDR3 1600 MHz SDRAM
    SanDisk
    M.2 SSD 2x128GB in Raid 0 / WD-HGST-1TB HDD 7500-RPM
    NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM
    Second Monitor: Shar
    p Aquos 32"

New ROGer Array

dont think it will work mate, Already done the "fabric reinstall" Dno what its called in english. but where u go back to all the settings as you get it.
    Btw i've noticed that my microphone can't be detected after that, Does someone have a clue where and how to fix it?