cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750JH screen

Radoo
Level 7
Hello. I would like to know if the G750JH will come in with the same type of screen as the other two Asus G750 series models. I am asking this because I have seen a lot of people complaining about the screen on these laptop series and it would be great to know it in advance.

Best regards,
Radoo.
9 REPLIES 9

McHero
Level 7
I'd like to know this, too. Could anyone help?

TekNiko
Level 8
The safest thing to do right now is to get the 3d capable screen. The display most of us are complaining about is the anti-glare matte non 3D one. I havent seen anyone complain about the 3D display.

Pitcher1
Level 9
when you bought you can loot box have 3D glasses, i think asus shippment bundle 3d glasses with 3D pannel. also you can see the spec is it with 3D pannel on box.

Pitcher@asus wrote:
when you bought you can loot box have 3D glasses, i think asus shippment bundle 3d glasses with 3D pannel. also you can see the spec is it with 3D pannel on box.

Hey Pitcher- how about notifying your Tech support that everyones sound in all G750 models have a problem. When you hook up headphones there's a hissing static noise. This is a driver issue that everyone is complaining about and I think we paid enough money for your laptops so that your company can fix this minor yet annoying and important issue.

McHero
Level 7
The JH non-glossy panel is a Chi Mei Panel (1720).

Here's a link to a first user and YouTube video. -> http://forum.notebookreview.com/asus-gaming-notebook-forum/718849-asus-g750-officially-announced-113...

Radoo
Level 7
@McHero : So that means it'll have the lines issue just like the other ones ?

McHero
Level 7
Honestly I don't have a G750 yet (I'm still waiting). From what I've read in the forums it seems that this issue does not occur with every panel (besides, the overall satisfation with the screen is also a matter of customer perception which is of course subjective).

Nevertheless, it's quite disappointing that Asus support is neiter commenting nor addressing this issue in this forum.

McHero wrote:
Honestly I don't have a G750 yet (I'm still waiting). From what I've read in the forums it seems that this issue does not occur with every panel (besides, the overall satisfation with the screen is also a matter of customer perception which is of course subjective).

Nevertheless, it's quite disappointing that Asus support is neiter commenting nor addressing this issue in this forum.

Exactly. When i had an Alienware, they had support in the forum as fast as can be. There is no one here that seems to want to help us, other Than Pitcher and a few users on the forum that aren't moderators.
Desktop: [CPU: i5-4670k] [GPU: R9 290x] [RAM: 8GB] [HDD: 3x 1tb Raid 0] [MOBO: MSI Z87 M-Power]

Asus G750JW-DB71
CPU: Intel Core i7-4700HQ
GPU: Nvidia GTX 765m [GPU CLOCK: 997MHZ] [MEMORY CLOCK: 6 GHZ]
RAM: 12GB
HDD: 1x 1TB HDD
SSD: 1x 64GB SSD
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055414700/
Origin ID: DriftingSloth

It's time for Asus to start a customer service initiative!