cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to benchmark?

Psycho_Mantis
Level 7
Hey guys, I'd like to benchmark my laptop. I never have, so I'd appreciate any help. Thank you
5 REPLIES 5

Chino
Level 15
Well, you can benchmark anything from CPU, Memory, SSD to GPU. Most of these benchmark programs are free and there are a lot to choose from. I'll list some of the most popular ones for you:
CPU - SuperPi, Cinebench R11.5.
Memory - Maxxmem
SSD - AS SSD, ATTO
GPU - 3DMark, Unigine Heaven

Then there are those all in one benchmark suites like AIDA64 or PCMark Vantage. We also have our little own benchmark now called ROG RealBench. So you can go over to that section of the forum and have a look at that too. A lot of guys are playing with it and we're having a lot of fun tweaking our systems. We even have our own league table. 😉

Psycho_Mantis
Level 7
Okay thank you 🙂 I'll do an all in one one

Psycho_Mantis
Level 7
Thanks, so I tried downloading the aida64 and others but I I end up downloading some random crap off the site... which do I download from 3D Mark?

Psycho Mantis wrote:
Thanks, so I tried downloading the aida64 and others but I I end up downloading some random crap off the site... which do I download from 3D Mark?

http://www.futuremark.com/benchmarks/3dmark

Psycho_Mantis
Level 7
after trying to download some of the first ones you mentioned chino i ended up getting some delta search crap and can't get rid of it now