cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Broke Steam (ROG Theme)!

DaemonCantor
Level 13
After many day's of trying to break Keyboards I finally broke Steam! and here's the Problem so maybe someone could help me fix it....:(

Link:http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/61169-Steam-ROG-ed
Read Me file included on how to install it....

Sorry to have bothered the Community with my bad Artwork.
12 REPLIES 12

kkn
Level 14
stop breaking things DC!!!, and i hope every thing is good whit you?

chrsplmr
Level 18
Dag Nab it DC .. do you have to smash everything ya touch ??? Now you went and did it .. and I have no idea how to help you out of this one .. you ROG'd the hole, your gonna hafta ROG yourself out of this one.
The only thing that would fix this is ..... hahhaa .. naaa ... it's perfect !!!

+ kewl beans bro.c.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Thank You all,
What can I say to chrsplmr other than I'm just CBB...Cracked, Bent and Broken! Oh Well!

So lets take a moment about ROG! What does it all mean? Simply put I believe it's all about the Game, Not just OC'n but about Gamers and the way we Live! Some of us OC, Most just want it OC'd for the best Frame Rates, while Most want it Powerful with all of the Bells and Whistles that make another Gamer DROOL! Us Propeller Heads want something we can Git R' Done while others want to Rock the Movies Scene BUT We all Game!

With all of this in mind I hope you all find the Perfect balance of Drool Worthy Backgrounds, Startup Screens, Boot Animations, Start Orbs, Themes, TeamSpeak3 and Steam Skins that not only I have made for you all but Others with a Lot More Talent than I, have also posted up here.

Enjoy all.
Go Forth and ROG the World with Maximum Game!

ganji
Level 13
Nice work Dc 😄 Fairplay!

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Edited the first post.

@DC, congratulations, that is really pretty slick. Please "break" the Windows 7 boot logo while you are at it... :cool: +rep for the cool skin!
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Awesome dude 🙂 but seriously Break windows 7 and 8 boot logo... -_- i just hope my pc can slow down so i can see it...

DaemonCantor
Level 13
lol.... I'm a little to busy with my Republic of Gamers Theme for Winblows 7 which you can see a little of the work in General Topics...but please everyone if you have talent do support ROG and show off what you do so that the whole community gets to enjoy it...even if it's not ROG! Just because I have ROG on the Brain doesn't mean there isn't other subjects out there that people are passionate about.

In the future when I get what I'm working on finished I promise to look into the Boot Animation....That is if I'm not ran out of here first with my bad Artwork....