cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best wireless gaming mouse with 5400+ Dpi?

Gtechzero
Level 7
Hi,

I'm looking for a good wireless gaming mouse with 5400+ dpi (yes I use dpi that high, for general tasks but not games :). ) and i know a wireless mouse isn't a true gaming mouse, but i rather have wireless mouse with an occasional lag than a wire sticking out of it :D. Currently i have my eyes set on the Cyborg rat 9 white. I don't really care about the price.

Any help will be appreciated :).
13 REPLIES 13

chrisnyc75
Level 12
http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g700s-rechargable-wireless-gaming-mouse
Asus RIVBE • i7 4930K @ 4.7ghz • 8gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 CL8
2xSLI EVGA GTX 770 SC • Creative X-Fi Titanium • 2x 840 SSD + 1TB Seagate Hybrid
EVGA Supernova 1300W• Asus VG278H & nVidia 3d Vision
Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/ custom watercooling:
XSPC Raystorm (cpu & gpu), XSPC Photon 170, Swiftech D5 vario
Alphacool Monsta 360mm +6x NB e-loop, XT45 360mm +6x Corsair SP120

Gtechzero
Level 7
Thank you for your replies. 🙂

I've used the ouroboros but i didn't like it, it wasn't as comfortable as i expected, and the logitech one just look sub par, i bet it's great, but i'm looking for aesthetics also. I will have to look in to the mamba :), it looks quite comfortable, and the design is great too.

Cheers

chrisnyc75
Level 12
The logitech isn't flashy, if you're looking for day-glo snake designs and blinking lights. lol But with multiple on-board profiles, interchangeable weights, slider-based dpi settings, and 13 (I think?) programmable buttons it's easily the most fully-featured customizable mouse on the market.

Razer is nice, too, though. If you're into day-glo blinking snake designs, that is. 😉
2xSLI EVGA GTX 770 SC • Creative X-Fi Titanium • 2x 840 SSD + 1TB Seagate Hybrid

VeerK
Level 9
I can second the Logitech G700/700s. I have used both, and the S-line refresh isn't any reason to upgrade from the normal 700, but if you are looking for a wireless mouse with no lag from a reasonable distance, the G700s is fantastic. I have larger than average hands, and the G700s fits nicely and very comfortably, and I have used it for hours on end for work. As chrisnyc75 said, if you're looking for function and comfort, its a great mouse and personally the best I have ever used. I modded mine for a black and white theme, if that's something you're looking into. The only downside for me was the recharchable microusb cord was a little flimsy, I would have preferred something braided and a locking mechanism for charging mode, but those are minor things.
The Guardian

OS Windows 8.1 CASE Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition CPU Intel i7 4770k MOBO Asus Maximus VI Hero GPU EVGA GTX 780 SC w/ACX FAN Phanteks PH-TC14PEBK RAM G.skill Snipers 2x8 16GB SSD Samsung 840 Pro 256GB HDD WD 1 TB Black OPTICAL Asus BW12BST PSU XFX P-1750B BEFX SOUND Creative SoundBlaster ZxR

sectionate
Level 12
wireless and gaming, those two dont go together. I guess it depends on what type of game your actually playing. neway before you think about the "gaming" mice from logitech, please check out its support forums. -> http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-series-Gaming-Mice/bd-p/gseriesmice

your welcome
Crosshair IV 1090T 4093.7 - Crosshair V FX - 8350 Batch # 1243PGT 4.422MHz - 4816.08 MHz 1.5v - GSKILL F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR(x2)1087.6 11-12-10 1.5volts - ViewSonic VX2439wm - Acer GD235HZ - SyncMaster P2350 - PowerColor Red Devil RX 480 8GBD5-3DH/OC - Current Mode: 5760 x 1080 - (retired) ASUS GTX660DC2O2GD5 - Nvidia 3D Vision Wired - HAF 932 - Corsair HX850 - Corsair H100i - latest quakelive.com - Day thirteen 60fps - as always I'm powered by Futurelooks.com

sectionate wrote:
wireless and gaming, those two dont go together.

This is true. The biggest selling point on the G700 for me was the 13 programmable buttons. At the time I was playing a mmorpg and controlling most of my actions with mouse buttons. The thing ran out of juice in under an hour. I just keep it plugged in via usb now, I just ignore the wireless aspect of it (for gaming, at least).

Had a g700 for several years (still do, it's on my gaming laptop now) and it worked great. Kept 4 rechargable batteries handy, as I am a lazy old woman who sits in bed staring at a 46" Samsung smart TV, and the rig is about 8' away (I work in IT and have no desire to sit at a desk when I get home). Didn't want a long cable. It, and the keyboard were wireless on a KVM as I switch between gamer and server (said I was a lazy butt, who wants to get up to go to server...). Long story short, I built my new rig (in sig) last December, and started having issues with mouse. Kept cutting in/out, stuttering in Skyrim AARGGG. Dreaming of keyboard with real switches too... Ok, problem even when wired, messed with it for a bit, but in the end, bought new mouse. No wireless, a Corsair M65 that blows away the G700 I am sad to say, being an old Logitech fan (had a G7 before the G700). Dealing with long USB on extension, works fine. That mouse is soo much smoother tracking than G700 and I like the simple design (they make M95 if you want lots of programmable buttons) and got CMSTORM keyboard with Cherry Browns too, nicer than wireless Logitech keyboard. Yes wire is pain in tush if you are not sitting next to rig, but worth it for better response. The Corsair even feels better, buttons click without feeling like they are about to fall off. Gonna get another one for the laptop even though the Logitech seems to be working ok with it.
Current rig:
Asus MVE/32gb Trident-X 2400/1 Muskin Atlas MSATA 240gig - Win 7 Ultimate/2x Segate 3tb 7200rpm, 1 WDB 1tb (data backups)/1 PCIE SB Fatality/3770k delidded at 4.8ghz/2x EVGA 580 3gig (not yet on water)/2x LG BD burners/Water- Raystorm block, Rad-XSPC RX360v2, Res-Alphacool dualbay Repack w/D5vario, on distilled./PSU Corsair 1200i/NO case- on a 6' metal shelving unit, also holds my server, and drawers w/spare parts./46" Samsung SmartTV UN46ES7100.

My vote is: the mouse that is the most popular in amazon which is : Logitech M510 , The reason I’m choosing this one because me my self I own one of these great mice, they are fantastic, have low energy consuming , I already made a list of the best wireless mouse,please check it out here http://www.bestwirelessmousezone.com, and its very suitable for gaming, and thats makes the best, one last thing its price very good and affordable among other very expensive mice.
Thanks.