cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G750JW audio drivers Realtek

Raphenix
Level 7
Hello everybody,

I've bought an Asus G750JW a few weeks ago, I added a SSD and installed Windows 8 64bits from scratch on it.
The problem is that when I plug my headset (Razer Kraken Pro), I have to lower the volume down to 2/100 not to burst my ears, I hear a "sizzling/cracking noises" as soon as my headset is recognized by Realtek (always the same noise, no matter the volume), and my microphone nearly doesn't work (I made test by amplifying it to the max, and I need to blow really hard in it to hear a slight sound).
The problem doesn't come from my headset nor my microphone, I tested them elsewhere.

Does anybody knows how to solve my problem please ?

Thanks in advance,
Raphenix.
38 REPLIES 38

Myroslav
Level 7
I am not sure if the sound is similar to what has been described here, here or here. But it seems to be an issue for low impedance headphones and seems to be a special issue for Razer. Never liked that company anyway. Cheap made in china crap getting charged out at premium prices is ridiculous.

In my case, cheap Logitech's and Sony's and a pair of expensive Sennheiser's works like a charm. At the end of the day I end up using H800 because they are wireless and good enough for vent/TS/mumble and skype.
G750JW: i7-4700HQ, 12GB DDR3L 1600MHz, GTX765M 2GB GDDR5, OZC Vertex 4 256GB+Hitachi HTS727575A

Pitcher1
Level 9
so you mean when you install to new version V6.0.1.6954 from asus support site, it is happen. or old version or Realtek version?

Pitcher@asus wrote:
so you mean when you install to new version V6.0.1.6954 from asus support site, it is happen. or old version or Realtek version?

Don't install latest drivers V6.0.1.6954 because they remove the Maxx audio software. They are bugged! :mad: ASUS what are you doing?
ASUS G750JZ - T4044H with GX1000 black

Pitcher@asus wrote:

I mean any driver. If you are having issues, you will have them regardless.

Symho wrote:
Don't install latest drivers V6.0.1.6954 because they remove the Maxx audio software. They are bugged! :mad: ASUS what are you doing?

So bad... Please read this message. You will get your Maxx back up.
G750JW: i7-4700HQ, 12GB DDR3L 1600MHz, GTX765M 2GB GDDR5, OZC Vertex 4 256GB+Hitachi HTS727575A

Myroslav wrote:
I mean any driver. If you are having issues, you will have them regardless.

So bad... Please read this message. You will get your Maxx back up.

Why the ASUS'user must solve the problems? Where is the customer sadisfaction? Why you pay for your pc? My seller it is ready for return my pc if the problems that I have noticed on my G750 there aren't solve BY ASUS! There are many other companies...:mad: I'm waiting for ASUS assistance!
ASUS G750JZ - T4044H with GX1000 black

PPanda
Level 8
ASUS won't help. It is important you don't send it for RMA either. First RMA they sent it back with a fried Motherboard. Second RMA they sent it back with a broken keyboard.

Al_Jourgensen
Level 7
my realtek drivers for win 8 64bit, g750jx, don´t have dolby option, only 2 chanels, in the SPID-INF output, has someone solved this problem?

thank you

Al_Jourgensen
Level 7
ok now, i install the 7004, and max audio, gone, how to fix this issue?

Al_Jourgensen wrote:
ok now, i install the 7004, and max audio, gone, how to fix this issue?

Al_Jourgensen wrote:
ok my friend i installed, one by one the drivers that you recommend, but max audio has desapear, i don´t have the program and don´t know how to download it.
regarding the file that you said to delete, it is not inside the realtek installation folder, and i can´t find it to delete it
can you help me with this, i´m on 7004 now.
thank you very much for your attention and patience

Ah, it's not a program, it is an extension to the Realtek Systray program. Double click on the "Realtek HD Audio Manager" systray icon, and when the dialog comes up, click on the AudioWizard tab, and Launch the Wizard, click on settings icon to right of title and get the large expanded settings dialog: