Level 15
33 REPLIES 33

Menthol
Level 14
Crazy, I had no idea that could be done

Dartmaul
Level 12
Lol that is EPIC!

PS I'm Sorry Menthol I know you're benching on Win8 for some time already. Sad to hear.

Menthol
Level 14
Hehe Dart, the thing is I'm not smart enough to figure that out, I am going to check everyone's scores in the Challenges now, if they were using the RTC time warp hack I'm going to un-friend them on Facebook that will teach them

Detleg
Level 12
Yeah i just read that on Facebook, i was stunned, I wonder if we gonna do the same with future competition like the Sizzler, RB and others.... That reminds me hey HiViz i want a recount lol

Retired
Not applicable
I can understand the staff, but still i think its sad for people that have running Win8 for a long time, and made many submissions, and late nights..

But they also say> That all win8 wont be removed, only the ones that seem "out of order" = top ranks/reported?

not easy to draw the line, i suspect..

Retired
Not applicable
Thanks for sharing Myk..

Dartmaul
Level 12
Actually all that stuff doesn't looks good at all. Win8 is now a must for some modern 3D benchmarks. If you can't use it to score some records, is there any sense to use it at all?

I newer used this OS cuz i don't like it, so it doesn't affects me, but what's the final conclusion about this issue for folks?

Menthol wrote:
I'm going to un-friend them on Facebook

Newer had any social network account. Does it really sounds like a serious act?

I'm also with Dart on this...I don't like it either, but was going to strip down the 8.1 and give it a shot.

Detleg wrote:
I'm also with Dart on this...I don't like it either, but was going to strip down the 8.1 and give it a shot.

I've tried every single Win8 version, since the 1st dev preview.
Last one Win8.1 or blue or how doest it called, has killed my win7 bootloader.

BTW, for now I have MS Surface pro tablet PC to play with. A perfect device to use Win8 according to Win8's creators opinion.
And you know, Win8 sucks on Surface as much as on every other device.

It really feels like guys who made it were thinking like: "Well, we've done some good improvement on Win7 kernel and services, it could be a very good OS after all! Let's ruin it with GUI!"

PS http://cheezburger.com/6153325312