cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No GPU clock/voltage lock

shamsi_boy
Level 7
Hi. I'm new here. I've just bought ASUS GTX 650 and GPU tweak came along with it. I saw it's features and there was a good feature enlisted that for the beginners, a lock between gpu clock and voltage is built-in so that the change in clock speeds automatically adjusts the optimal voltage but when i installed and ran the software, i couldn't find any lock. i've posted the screenshot.. please help me because i dont know what is the right voltage for the required speeds
7 REPLIES 7

HiVizMan
Level 40
So when you move the VGA frequency slider the voltage does not move?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

yes when i move the gpu clock slider,it just moves individually and the voltage slider remains stationary

shamsi_boy
Level 7
is there no one here to reply ?

HiVizMan
Level 40
Mate not sure what more there is to say. The sliders move independently for you with that version. It could just be that the voltage is not linked to the frequency on that card or more likely the GPU tweak is not the right software for you.

I would suggest you use some other software tool and see if that works for you.

Prescion X is great and so is Afterburner.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

B0UJI
Level 7
Try hitting "Advanced" - bottom left button to toggle. I think in one way it's linked and shows the other it's not.

shamsi_boy
Level 7
i've already switched it to advanced mode and there it displays the voltage slider,the problem is that i've updated the gpu tweak versiob but the problem still exists

HiVizMan
Level 40
Please try some other software, they are all written by the same guy. Afterburner and PrecissionX get my vote currently.