cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad image

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Getting an "ACCESS DENIED on this server" message every time I try to post an image or indeed every time I try to edit a post

Je suis en France...if that makes a difference.....

Been happening for last two days....

:confused:
21 REPLIES 21

HiVizMan
Level 40
System has been OK for most of the day, but the last your have been getting lag and double posts again.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
You know those dreams where your running as though through treacle and you're completely helpless and frustrated.....

I never have those.....

These days...I have dreams where I'm surfing the ROG Forum and it's like your browsing through treacle and your completely helpless and frustraaaaaaaateeeeeed ARGH!

:confused:

HiVizMan
Level 40
The forum is driving me nuts at the minute, has taken me like 7 hours to work through the back log. Insane.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

chrsplmr
Level 18
There is a work around for the images .. not that it should be .. but if there is an image you wish to post
until this gets sorted ...
If it successfully uploads but 'access denied' when you try to post, simply go to attachments [ under settings ]
and the last image uploaded will appear on top. Right click it and copy the url. paste it in the messege and
it will appear as either a link or the image in an attachment box.
yes, a p.i.a..........c.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Thanks chrs! always a workround somewhere....nice find....ROG keeping us on our toes....

But sometimes the lions tire of jumping through hoops and the lion tamer doesn't fare so well those days....

Retired
Not applicable
I was trying to download realbench yesterday and it wasnt possible..

So i got it from another place..

Asus hosting the same server as coolermaster?

Retired
Not applicable
Just upgraded....

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Just used the workround....can not get a picture uploaded correctly....get "access denied on this server"

Truly mind numbingly awful.....:(

HiVizMan
Level 40
They know about the issue and are working tirelessly to solve it. Just wish the haxors would fulg off and go bother some other folks.