cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAYDAY!!! MAYDAY!!!, Sonic Radar problem

windxfly
Level 7
I bought a M6H Motherboard and interested in the Sonic Radar software, however when I tried to use in game, it never display in game, only shows on desktop, do anyone know why? I tried the shortcut
8 REPLIES 8

Raja
Level 13
Might be worth listing which game you have an issue in 🙂

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Might be worth listing which game you have an issue in 🙂

That just killed me.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
That just killed me.

Me too! (still laughing..)
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Denta80
Level 7
I have the display in the game but I get nothing from the sound displayed with my Maximus Hero 4. I try many Games like Crysis2 or BF3. None of it works

i have the same problem, it apears on the screen but does not show any sound directions nor even in test, any ideas ?

Raja
Level 13
Hehe it was one of those things. User never responded, guess font size was not big enuff... :d

HiVizMan
Level 40
What game mate? It will not work with BF4 64bit launcher.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I'm having the same issue, but it's not just ingame, if I click the "test" button, I hear something like a heavy machine gun but the radar won't show anything.

Don't think it matters, but I'm not using any speakers whatsoever, sound is coming out the HDMI output.