cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MVF Bios Tab

Preacher
Level 10
I have just noticed a new TAB in the BIOS for "Intel 82579V Gig" (1802 Bios). On this tab there is an exclamation mark. Does this mean there is a problem, like if there is an exclamtion mark in the device manager ? I have it set to auto negotiate.

Thanks for reading.

Edit,

I have flashed to 1803 BIOS and the tab has vanished, so I guess problem solved.
Intel i7 3770K@ 4.5GHz,
Silverstone Heligon HE01
ASUS Maximus V Formula, 1803 BIOS
16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 @ 1866MHz, 9-10-9-27
MSI GTX 970
Samsung 250GB SSD
Seagate 500GB 7200 RPM HDD
Antec Earthwatts 650 PSU
NZXT Phantom 630
Win 8 Pro x64
9 REPLIES 9

HiVizMan
Level 40
hey Prech have not noticed will check it out when I am back at the desk on Monday.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Preacher
Level 10
Hey HiVizMan,

Thanks, for the reply. It was weird how I have never seen the tab before, and I have been on the 1802 BIOS since the day it came out, maybe ASUS have it implemented so it only shows if there is a netwok problem. The TAB was between the Tool and Extreme Tweaker TAB, although not visible until I scrolled past the Tool TAB, or the other way past the Extreme Tweaker TAB.
Intel i7 3770K@ 4.5GHz,
Silverstone Heligon HE01
MSI GTX 970
Samsung 250GB SSD
Antec Earthwatts 650 PSU
NZXT Phantom 630
Win 8 Pro x64

Preacher
Level 10
Sorry, double post
Intel i7 3770K@ 4.5GHz,
Silverstone Heligon HE01
MSI GTX 970
Samsung 250GB SSD
Antec Earthwatts 650 PSU
NZXT Phantom 630
Win 8 Pro x64

Hey guy that Tab it shows when U have set the option tab, under CSM boot from network = to driver first, then their is a tab after tool tab that the network tab shows
"I'm not an OCer just looking a good MENTOR". UyqtCojoXecQlo.". 😄

HiVizMan
Level 40
Ah right and it is not present when in normal legacy mode.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Preacher
Level 10
Thanks The Veterant, I remember now changing the setting in CSM to boot from EUFI first, when I got my SSD drive and tried Windows 8 for my GFX card. I have set the EUFI Boot again and got the TAB back. I am still wondering about the exclamation mark though, or it probably is just a feature on the Tab.
Intel i7 3770K@ 4.5GHz,
Silverstone Heligon HE01
MSI GTX 970
Samsung 250GB SSD
Antec Earthwatts 650 PSU
NZXT Phantom 630
Win 8 Pro x64

Preacher wrote:
Thanks The Veterant, I remember now changing the setting in CSM to boot from EUFI first, when I got my SSD drive and tried Windows 8 for my GFX card. I have set the EUFI Boot again and got the TAB back. I am still wondering about the exclamation mark though, or it probably is just a feature on the Tab.

Not worries guy I remember showing the exclamation signs to my self as well it maybe that ones set to boot in UEFI it needs to be configure with the network don't know exactly. I assume if by now no one else have answer ur ? if interest look it up in google if the search guide U to other forum that can help ur answer, good luck guy

Preacher wrote:

Not worries guy I remember showing the exclamation signs to my self as well it maybe that ones set to boot in UEFI it needs to be configure with the network don't know exactly. I assume if by now no one else have answer ur ? if interest look it up in google if the search guide U to other forum that can help ur answer, good luck guy

The_Veterant
Level 7
Sorry double posting I guess my browser is acting up.