Did you mean: 

Problem with Vulcan Pro audio and mic

sn4k3
Level 7
Hello,

I have some isues/questions:
Windows 8 X64 - Fresh install
Motherboard: MSI X87 MPower

I have an new Vulcan Pro, when i turn off surround feature sound is outputed more for the left, and very low at right speaker, its like a mono...
I have tried disable AMP, FPS as well and the output is the same... only surround fix this situation, is this normal?
Note: this happen in every situation: games, windows, youtube, etc.

Also i have other problem:
When using the microphone i can listen myself even if im not talking with someone, for example on windows with micro ON this happen is it normal too?
Note: I not have the "Listen this device" checked

Other:
Is nomal listen a low noise when not listen anything, its like a speaker when is at high volume
Note: I have headset volume in 40%

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

Betmen
Level 7
I have all the above problems also . I'm using Asus Vulcan Pro with Windows 8 x64 on a Asus G750 JW laptop.
When you hear sound only in left Ear try to activate and then deactivate the ANC. That works for me.
About listening to yourself you have to disable sidetone from Sound Proprieties/ Levels
About the buzzing sound when not listening to anything i couldn't find any solution yet.

Plugging the headphones directly into the soundcard jack or into other music listening devices seems to work properly so my guess is something related to the Spitfire

Hilariousransom
Level 7
Hi - I'm having a similar issue with my new Asus Vulcan pro. The mic input sensitivity is really really low like the hardware itself is faulty. Checked mixer properties, also Realtek HD Audio Manager software and all settings seem normal and in order but the mic itself isn't picking much up at all. got +10 boost atm and that's not much use, any more boost and the background noise is too much to bear. At a bit of a dead end. Oh tried plugging in vie front port too which had the same results. Not sure what else to do apart from send back.